𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔

Lauren got up out of the bed and put her hand on the door handle, opening it as slowly and quietly as possible, it wasn't too late into the night but she didn't know whether the other boys were asleep or not. Not knowing which room was which, she knocked on the one opposite her. A taller, brown haired boy opened the door, rubbing his eyes as if he'd been woken up.

"Hey Mase, sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" Lauren looked the boy up and down, noticing his messy bed hair and the way his white top hugged his body perfectly, tight around the shoulders, slightly revealing his abs.

"Hey Lauren, no it's fine I hadn't been asleep long, is there something wrong?" Mason gestured her to enter his room so the other 2 boys wouldn't wake up.

Lauren walked in and sat on the edge of his bed awkwardly. She was wearing the same clothes as earlier which wasn't ideal as it had gotten a lot colder and she was wearing a small crop top. Mason noticed the blonde girl shivering and grabbed a hoodie out of his wardrobe.

"Here" he passed Lauren a grey hoodie. She slipped it over herself and hugged her knees to her chest.

"I just couldn't sleep" the girl sighed and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I struggle with insomnia, it's getting better but when I sleep in new places it takes me awhile to settle" she says twirling her thumbs, trying to avoid eye contact with the dark haired boy who had got back into his bed.

"I can go and let you sleep if you want, I know you've had a long day" Lauren quickly stood up, not wanting to become a burden to him.

"No no it's fine, I've got an idea" The dark haired boy got up and grabbed the girls hand, interlocking fingers. He opened the door and lead her up a flight of stairs. When they reached the top, Mason unlocked a door and revealed a small balcony with a swinging chair on. Grabbing her hand again, he lead her outside and sat her on the seat, he sat next to her and looked up at the stars.

"Wow it's gorgeous" Lauren looked up and gazed at the sky filled with stars, "Thankyou Mason" She didn't take her eyes off the stars once, but Mason peeled his eyes off them to look at the girl sat next to him.

"It's okay Laur" he wrapped his arm round her shoulder, pulling her tight into the side of his body, he could feel her small limbs under the hoodie he gave her, in the moment all he wanted to do was to kiss her but he knew that wasn't right, he didn't know how she felt.

~~~

Lauren woke up back in the bed she was originally in before Mason took her upstairs. She figured that he'd carried her back down stairs after she eventually fell asleep. She rolled onto her side and grabbed her phone of the table

"Fuck" she groaned, "11 already how's that possible" she sat up and rubbed her head. She pulled the hoodie of herself and hugged it, thinking back to last night and the moment she shared with Mason. She threw her hair up in a ponytail and put her shoes on, grabbing her phone and bag.

Lauren had an important shoot today for a new brand, she was meant to be getting a lift with Mia but since she stopped over with the boys, she hoped one of them would take her. She left the room and saw Masons bedroom door was wide open, meaning he was already awake and downstairs, she walked in and put the folded hoodie on the corner of his bed, leaving a small note along side it,

Thanks for last night Mase, it meant a lot
- Loz :)

~~~

A/n
Thankyou for the support, what do you guys think of the story so far? Let me know

Em <3