𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎

A couple of hours had past and Jack had left Lauren's apartment, they spent the afternoon watching films and catching up. Mia had finally arrived back from her date with Brad and the girls were excited to start getting ready for Lauren's 22nd birthday party. Tonight Lauren was going all out, this was her opportunity to catch the eye of someone special.

Lauren had run up to her room to try on her new dress to show Mia, who was patiently waiting in the living room. Mia was already ready, she was wearing a simple white dress that hugged her hips perfectly, with a white feathery fringe at the bottom. The party started in an hour and a half and Lauren still wasn't ready, she always left things to the last minute, but always managed to look gorgeous.

"You ready MeeMee" Lauren had come downstairs and was hiding behind the wall so her friend couldn't see the dress.

"I've been ready for the past 10 minutes lozzie of course I'm ready" she rolled her eyes and laughed.

Lauren walked out from behind the wall revealing herself in the most gorgeous dark green dress, it had holes in the sides and in the front, revealing her bare skin in parts.

"Oh my god Lauren" Mia jumped out of her seat, "you look amazing" she walked over to Lauren and wrapped her arms round her.

"Mia you look so gorgeous too" she pulled away from their embrace and scanned her friend up and down, "I still need to do my hair and makeup though" Lauren laughed, she knew Mia always likes to leave early and she was hardly ready.

~~~
(Everyone's social media posts before the party)

~~~(Everyone's social media posts before the party)

Lauren.Chilwell- Party time🥂

MHertz- my bestis gorg💚
—> Lauren.Chilwell- so's mine 😉
JackGrealis- I thought I was ur personal photographer😭
—> Lauren.Chilwell- you've been replaced🥲
User23- I ship these so bad ^^^
User76- #jauren
Lottieshaw- bit slutty that dress
MasonMount- Wow
—> Lauren.Chilwell- thanku🥰
User2- what's Mason doing here😏

Chilwell- thanku🥰User2- what's Mason doing here😏