𝐻𝑒'𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀

Lauren

Lauren.Chilwell- Lookin' on the greener side of life💚
Thanku to my baby's at boohoo for setting up the cutest shoot <3

Liked by MasonMount, MHertz and 984k others

BenChilwell- 🥒
—> Lauren.Chilwell- so funny
MHertz- my bbys so pretty
—> Lauren.Chilwell- all you my love
User5- she looks so pretty
Charlottetims- lookin like a whole salad bowl
User23- bit slutty
MasonMount- Why'd you always look away from the damn camera🙄
—> Lauren.Chilwell - something caught my eye
User75- low-key ship these🥺🥺
User23- Nahh she's not good enough for Mase

~~~

Lauren had just finished up at her shoot and was getting ready to head back to her apartment, her face was still full of makeup due to the fact she couldn't be bothered to remove it. After grabbing her bags she jumped in the Uber that was waiting for her.

After a short journey home, Lauren had finally arrived home, she dropped her bags in the hallway and flopped onto the sofa.

"Hey girly, how'd the shoot go" Mia jumped next to her on the sofa, Lauren could see that she was hiding something, she could see it in Mias eyes.

"It went well" she paused and shuffled to the edge of the sofa, "what are you hiding MeeMee"

Mia rolled her eyes, "rude of you to assume I'm hiding something"

"Please I know you too well" she poked Mia in the ribs, "Tell me now"

Mia lifted herself of the sofa and disappeared into the kitchen, she'd been gone a few minutes and Lauren had started to get concerned about what her best friend was hiding. Breaking Lauren out of her thoughts, Mia waddled over to her holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers, she passed them over to Lauren and smiled. Lauren noticed the small card hiding between the flowers, she pulled it out and read the note,

Hope your not missing me too much,
J.Kalvin xx

As soon as Lauren finished reading the note she screwed it up and threw the flowers on the floor, before storming out of the apartment.

James Kalvin was Lauren's ex boyfriend, he hurt her hugely and it took Lauren ages to forget him. Everyone knew him as a lovely guy, he got on well with her family, especially Ben, but he was a completely different person with Lauren. When they broke up she didn't tell anyone why, not Ben, not even Mia. Lauren couldn't help but wonder why James wanted to be in her life again, she just knew she wasn't going to let him.

After walking down the street, clouds began to fill to London sky, and not the good type, all of a sudden rain began to heavily poor down, not having a coat or umbrella with her, the only option Lauren had was to run, she sprinted down the street, trying to avoid knocking anyone over. Lauren didn't know where she was exactly running to but she just hoped she'd end up somewhere sheltered. After about 5 minutes of running down the street, she found herself outside a familiar house. She didn't mean to run here, or so she thought. With that house being her only source of shelter, she ran up the driveway and knocked on the door.

"Hey" Lauren said quietly, completely oblivious to the fact that she had makeup streaming down her face from the rain, or that the clothes she was wearing had shrivelled to her body.

The boy stood there and couldn't help notice how good she looked right now, not even caring about her smudged makeup.

"Hey, come in side", he stepped out of the way and let the girl in.

"I'm so sorry to just turn up here unannounced but it started to rain and I didn't know where else I could go" Lauren felt awful for intruding the poor boy.

"Don't be silly, it's no problem" The boy grabbed the girls hand and lead her to the kitchen, before disappearing, then reappearing with spare clothes, a towel and some blankets. She couldn't help blush at the fact that he was taking care of her. He wrapped the towel around her shoulders, stepping forward and embracing her in a tight hug in hope she'd warm up.

"Thankyou Mason" the girl looked up at the boy and bit her lip.

"Always biting your lip miss Chilwell" Mason raised one eyebrow.

She hated the fact he'd once again picked up on her doing that. She stepped back unraveling herself out of his arms, The dark haired boy was curious to what the girl was doing but didn't interfere.

Lauren took her top off, leaving her just in her white lace bra, she walked over to the sink and drained her top of all the water it had absorbed, before folding it up and putting it in a carrier bag, she did the same with her trousers.

Mason was stood baffled, he thought that the girl was quite shy but obviously not. She walked back over to Mason and spotted him looking at her in her underwear, she didn't mind for some reason, in fact she quite liked the thought of him looking. She picked up a new dry towel and wrapped it round herself like a dress, she awkwardly dried herself of abit more, which made Mason chuckle. After that she'd placed Masons hoodie and joggers on and thrown her hair up in a messy bun.

"That better" Mason laughed as he headed into the living room, Lauren followed and sat next to him on the sofa, "now you going to tell me why you ran away or not"

Shit. There was no avoiding that question.