𝒪𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉

The next morning Lauren woke up to feel a strong arm wrapped around her waist, she turned her head round and saw Mason still in a heavily sleep.

"Shit" she mumbled.

She knew nothing apart from kissing had happened last night, but already she began to panic about what that kiss would lead to. She didn't want to just let Mason go, but at the same time she didn't want to cause any drama with Ben.

She sat up, leaning against the headboard, with Masons arm still round her, He stirred slightly and gradually fluttered his eyes open.

"Morning sleepy head" Lauren giggled. He looked so good in the morning she thought, his hair messy just the way she liked it.

"It's too early Loz" he mumbled as he laid his head on the girls stomach.

She began to run her fingers through his dark fluffy hair, "Are we going to talk about what happened then Mase" she said bluntly, wanting to know exactly how he felt about her. Mason sat up and looked the girl in the eyes,

" Lauren, I'm going to say this straight, I like you, like really like you, I have since the first time I saw you, it's different when I'm around you, it's easy" he placed his hand on her thigh, stroking it with his thumb. Lauren couldn't help but smile at what the boy said, she felt the exact same way.

"Mason, I feel the same way. Your not like the other boys, there's something special about you and I never want to be away from you"

Without replying to what she said, Mason pulled the girl closer to him and kissed her soft lips. She felt his arms snaking around her waist, she let one of her hands roam up and down his bare chest, while the other was running through his hair. The kiss stayed soft this time, it felt more meaningful.

Before they had chance to continue the kiss, Ben was shouting from downstairs to tell them breakfast was ready.

"Ben can't know, not yet anyway." The smaller girl felt guilty about this but the heart wants what it wants, she couldn't help the way she felt.

"Our little secret" Mason gave the girl a peck on the lips before heading out the room and downstairs.

~~~

The rest of the day went as usual, nobody suspected anything, especially not Ben, which Lauren was very pleased about. Her and Mason had been giving each other flirty remarks and had the occasional kiss when they new nobody was around. Lauren felt like she was finally happy, she'd finally got the boy she wanted.

It was about 2 in the afternoon and Lauren had just finished up editing posts for Instagram, Ben was at training with Mason and Mia was out at work. She finally had the apartment to herself, she slipped into some comfy lounge underwear and snuggled into the sofa and began to watch Netflix, whilst posting on Instagram.

Lauren

Lauren.Chilwell- Cheesy Grins🧸

Liked by ChloBackshore, MasonMount and 982k others

MHertz- this is my fave photo of you😍
—> Lauren.Chilwell- Love you MeeMee😙
MasonMount- what you smiling at Chilwell?
—> Lauren.Chilwell- Just things 😊
User29- I ship^^
User87- #mauren
BenChilwell- photo creds 😜
—> Lauren.Chilwell- ofc ofc
TammyAbraham- spotted someone in the comments
—> Lauren.Chilwell- shush you🤫
User49- ugly

~~~

The film was on for about 10 minutes before she heard a knock at the door, she wasn't expecting anyone hence why she was only in underwear, she creeped up to the eye hole to check who it was. It was Mason. She grinned to herself before she'd even spoke to him. She opened the door and quickly pulled the boy in by the wrist, slamming the door behind him.

"Well well well. Miss Chilwell. We're you waiting for me" he laughed, looking the girl up and down, observing the way the navy lace underwear fitted on her, or the way her blonde hair tumbled down with loose waves in it.

"I had the apartment to myself" she buried her head in his chest from embarrassment,

He pulled her back and lifted her head up, "well you look gorgeous" he pecked her lips and pulled her over to the sofa, both of them flopping on each other. Lauren crawled on top of him and straddled over his chest.

"We've got to leave for the euros soon" the boy frowned, "I don't think I can be away from you, I've only just got you"

She wandered her fingers over his jawline, his stubble tickling her skin.

"I don't want to leave you either, but we can make it work, we can call, and I'll come to all your home games"

She leant down and kissed his lips, this time it was passionate, the two lips moving perfectly in sync, Lauren slowly grinding on the boy, he lifted her up as she wrapped her legs round his waist. He carried her up the stairs and placed her on her bed, before crawling on top of her, as Mason went to take his top off there was a loud knock at the door.

"Fucking perfect timing that" Mason sighed and crawled off her.

Lauren jumped up and threw on some joggers a long with a hoodie.

"Wait here" she said to the boy before running down stairs to the door. As she opened it she was greeted by a friendly smile, her cousin Chloe was here. Brilliant. Just what she needed.

"Have a seat, I'll be right down, me and Mason were just playing FIFA" she smiled as she walked up the stairs.

"Chloe's here" she walked back into her room to find Mason on his phone, "if she asks we were playing fifa" she quickly pecked his lips as they both headed down stairs.

"Omg Mase long time no see" she ran over to Mason and threw her arms round his neck.

Lauren couldn't understand why Chloe was so obsessed with Mason, they'd only met once, of what she knew of, but it was clear Chloe liked the boy, and she always managed to get what she wanted. But not this time.

"Hi Chloe, you okay" he pulled back from the hug and placed himself on the sofa, Chloe closely following behind, resulting in Lauren having to sit on her own on the opposite side.

Before she knew it Chloe was all over Mason again, it annoyed Lauren that Mason wasn't doing anything to stop her, even though they weren't official, they still liked each other, maybe Lauren liked him more than he liked her.

~~~

The evening went quickly and Lauren had spent most of the night on her phone, Chloe had spent the evening flirting with Mason, Lauren could tell that Mason felt slightly uncomfortable but she was annoyed that he didn't remove himself from her. With the euros coming up it made Lauren extremely worried, if that was what Mason was like with another girl infont of her, she dreaded to think what he'd be like when she wasn't there to see what was happening.