𝒟𝓇𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉

*1 MONTH TIME SKIP*

Lauren.Chilwell - Autumn <3  

Liked by MasonMount,Mhertz,Anastasia and 109k others

BenChilwell- Why'd you never look at the camera

      --> Lauren.Chilwell- must've seen something interesting 

Mhertz- Love the Jacket bubs 

--> Lauren.Chilwell- Borrowed from the best 

Chloe.Backshore- Lovely girl! *This comment was liked by creator*

user3: notice how none of the boys comment anymore

user85: I thought that too, never see mase or jack commenting

lilygrace4: i heard she got back with her ex??

~~~

A month had passed since the euros, unfortunately the boys lost to Italy in the final, but everyone was still so proud of them all, they all had put so much effort into the games but sometimes it wasn't quite enough. 

Ben and Mia had become official, Lauren loved seeing them together, they both made each other so much happier, she pushed Ben to be the best he could be, and he encouraged her in everything she did.

As for Lauren and Mase, that was a different story, the pair were going strong but after the euros Mason became so busy he was never around and Lauren couldn't handle the long distance relationship, she struggled knowing he was out partying and celebrating the wins without her, whilst she was sat at home editing all the time. The 2 remained friends and still occasionally met up, however this was only when there would be a group of them so it wasn't as awkward. The break up was mutual and although it hurt like hell for both of them, it was for the best, Lauren didn't want to be holding him back from possible greatness. No one knew they were even going out so the break up didn't follow them round in the media, from the outside looking in, it simply looked like 2 friends that were just drifting apart. 

Lauren tried to avoid Mason but she couldn't, it was like a magnetic force pulling her in, little did she know Mason was also spending his nights alone, refusing to go out partying with his team mates or celebrating wins, all he wanted to do was go over to hers and try and make things work out, but this time for the long run, he missed her cute little giggle and nose scrunches, or how passionate she was about her work and career. The break up was for the best, he knew that, but he just needed her back, he needed his little cheerleader back in the stands at Stamford. He wasn't going to let the world get in the way of them. They may have only broken up for a month but he couldn't be away for any longer, he had to get her back. 

*THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER SORRY ITS SO SHORT, DONT WORRY EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT SOON!! IF I WERE TO START A NEW STORY ASWELL AS THIS WHO DO YOU WANT TO END UP WITH, LET ME KNOW*