Chapter 1

in the high mountains of a majestic and peaceful place stood a temple, in it, is a young blonde man sitting down and meditating in front of a waterfall. He was at peace with himself nothing disturbing his meditation, as he was in the middle of contemplating with himself, another man flew in the air landing near the blonde man in his meditation. The other young man who had white hair and was wearing beautiful garments walked up to the man who was meditating called out to him.

"QING HU!" he cried. "the Jade Emperor and the Buhdda seeks a council with you,"

The boy stood still lost in his meditation, but the other suspired in annoyance for being ignored. Then two others came to the temple looking for them, one was a teenage boy wearing beautiful garments that had a design of a lotus with a color of flaming red, he also had silk floating around his neck and arms, and was standing on two flaming wheels and held a spear with a tip that looked flaming hot. While the other was a girl wearing a light sky-blue dress with blue linings and she had dragon horns on her head, signifying that she's a dragon lady.

"Ka Luo, what's with the holdup?" the flaming boy asked. "we need to report to the court right away"

"it's Qing Hu, he's still on his meditation," the boy named Ka Luo said. 

Ne Zha rolled his eyes agreeing to what he had said, then looked at Qing Hu who was still meditating. Ne Zha then thought of a funny idea and held his spear.

"Maybe if I poke him in the butt maybe he will be awake," he said, then he readied his spear to thrust, but the dragon girl stopped him when he had the chance to do it.

"Ne Zha I think it's wise to properly wake him rather than poking him in the butt with a weapon," she said.

"You're ruining the fun Ao bing," he said to his lover who was Ao Bing the daughter of Ao Kuang, the dragon king of the Eastern Sea.

"it's better if I do it rather than poking him," she said.

She then flew to the foot of the waterfall and came to Qing Hu's side, she then tapped his shoulder waking him up from his deep meditation.

"Qing Hu, we should go now," Ao Bing said.

The boy then stood up and turned around, his body looked like he had trained hard and he had two dragon tattoos on both sides of the pectoral, one was a golden dragon while the other had a black dragon and on the middle of his chest was a yin yang symbol. Then out of nowhere his clothes started to materialize in thin air creating a stylish attire.

"Sorry for the wait, I had to talk to meditate my martial power," he said.

"well you're now awake, we need to go now," Ka Luo said. "we took out time here getting you"

"Sorry guys for that," Qing Hu said.

When they were ready to go, they all went to a ledge leading to a high place Ao Bing changed her appearance to a dragon, while Ne Zha ignited his fire wind wheels to fly. Qing Hu and Ka Luo readied themselves to jump off the ledge, as they jumped they flew into the sky as if their body weight didn't matter and flew like falling leaves flowing through the movement of the wind. It was a long journey to the heavenly court, but as they neared the destination they needed to go to, they landed at the entrance of the castle with a line of guards and warriors waiting for them. the group walked going to the temple, then the guards saluted and bowed at them showing great respect to the visitors.

"Supreme Heroes we welcome you to the Heavenly Court!" they all yelled.

Qing Hu and the others still walked to the temple and thanked the guards for greeting them, as they neared the entrance of the temple three ladies with handmaidens behind them.

"Qing Hu...is that you?" said a beautiful lady wearing beautiful white garments and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and had a pin stuck to it.

is that you?" said a beautiful lady wearing beautiful white garments and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and had a pin stuck to it

"Xiao Bai?" Qing Hu said.

She smiled and ran to him jumping to hug him tight, Qing Hu caught her and hugged her, as they shared a tender embrace Qing Hu planted his lips onto hers kissing passionately, Ka Luo had to break the moment since time was of the essence.

"Qing Hu," he called. "we should go now"

"Ka Luo," said the lady wearing jade green garments. "let them have their moment, after all, they've been away for quite a long time"

"well...You're right about that Xiao Qing," he said to the lady beside him. "maybe a few hundred years is a bit long for them, which reminds me..."

He then pulled out a necklace that had a precious jade stuck to it, when he presented it to Xiao Qing, she smiled in delight and kissed him.

"ahem," said the other lady with nine-tails, waiting for her gift.

"of course I didn't forget you, Daji," he said, to the lady wearing red, he then pulled out a jade ring and gave it to her.

Daji wore and took a liking to the precious jade attached to the ring, she then held on his arm.

"thanks my love," she said. "even though you have two lovers rather than one"

Ka Luo smiled at her showing his love for the both of them. they continued to the temple and as they entered the pavilion, they saw many trees growing in the yard with many maidens sitting down and walking around the yard with their stylish garments, they also had some musicians playing in the yard for the calm and peaceful music to entertain the people there. They traveled to the main building where they're supposed to go, as they continued to enter there was a line of seats with many immortals sitting down and watched them walk to the two divine beings that were in front of them. there were two different people on the table, one was the Jade Emperor wearing royal garments and had a bright aura, and the other one was the Buddha had a calming and influential aura emitting from him, he wore a single cloth covering his whole body. The group bowed to the high beings and showed deep respect to the beings in front of them.

"you may raise your head my champions," said the Jade Emperor. "you are all already known Immortals throughout the heavens and earth"

The group raised their heads, looking honored.

"thank you for the kind words, your highness," Qing Hu said.

"We should be honoring you, our shining light," said the Buddha. "without you, heaven and earth would've trembled with your gallant efforts Qing Hu, or should I say your real name... Jaune Arc"

Then the blonde man smiled at the Buddha, which the boy who was called 'Qing Hu' was Jaune Arc.