Chapter 2

In the heavenly court, Qing Hu or Jaune, stood there smiling at the Buddha who called him by his old name.

"heh... it's been a long time since I heard that name a long time," he said. "but High Buddha, I'm not the man named Jaune anymore, but I am Qing Hu is my new name given by both of you great lords"

The Jade emperor chuckled in delight, for Jaune who accepted his new self.

"Qing Hu, you bring such joyous energy to this realm, we thank you for that," said the Jade Emperor. "the brother gods of your realm showed promise when they presented you to us...it's a shame that your talents were wasted when they showed horrible slander to your name and even your family disowned for that"

Jaune felt a bit miserable remembering the grave mistake he had made to his name and himself.

"but, you shattered the bonds that have been holding you back," said the Buddha. "and you have entered the next level of true inner peace and accepted the fate given to you"

Jaune felt happier that not only did he accept his given fate but also seen the light to where he found his true self and where he belongs.

"with that aside, we also seen you request about teaching our cultivation skills and knowledge to chosen people in your world... we have accepted and promise a grand future for the next generation of martial artist and Taoists," said the Jade emperor.

"that's excellent news," Ka Luo said. "but you didn't call us here to talk about that did you?"

The masters went silent and showed them an image of a kingdom different from where Jaune is standing.

"Why are we looking at the kingdom of Vale?" Jaune asked.

"it's because you will all be going there," said the Buddha. "We have talked to the brother Gods and they want you to stop the demons that have invaded your world and even stop the so-called Salem"

"but also, you will need the monkey king in your stead," Said the jade emperor. "he will serve as a worthy ally in your journey, and with his old companion will you have strength in numbers"

They bowed to the two divine beings.

"We thank you great lords and we will not fail you," Ka Luo said.

"you and Qing Hu have not failed us in your missions," the emperor said. "but be ready in any challenges you may face along the way"

They nodded and once again bowed to them, showing their respect towards the two beings.

"Oh, and before you go..." the Buddha. "a certain someone eagerly wanted to join you on your journey,"

Then a girl came into the room wearing a red robe with minimal armor on her, Jaune recognized the girl.

"Mulan?" he asked.

"Hello, Qing Hu," she said. "my love,"

"Mulan may be a skilled warrior, but she is now appointed as heaven's new commander," the Jade emperor said.

Then a group of people came also, one was a lady wearing a women's monk's clothes and with a man who also had dragon horns similar to Ao Bing. Along with the two was a big man with a staff that had an ax blade facing to the top and a crescent moon blade on the other end, the other man was a mixture of a pig and a human, holding a rake as a weapon.

"Tang Sanzang, Bai Long Ma it's great to see you again," Jaune said. "even you, Sha Wujing, Zhu Baijie"

"it's also great seeing you," Tang said.

"I see that the Buddha has let you join us on this mission" Jaune said.

"to see our Brother Sun you bet," Bai said.

Jaune then looked at them with smiling faces.

"well then," Jaune said. "we must be on our way"

"oh and one more thing my child," The jade emperor called.

Jaune turned back and faced the emperor.

"I will have few of the best soldiers to watch over you," His Majesty said. "they'll be at your disposal"

Jaune bowed to him, so did the others.

"I give many thanks to you your majesty," he said. "and to you too...Great Buddha"

And they left the room and went to venture on their new journey.