Chapter 6

Jaune and his family have come face to face with him, and he was in shock. His mother went to his son, who she didn't see for a while, and saw how he had grown, she placed her hand on his cheek and he felt warmth from her hands feeling safe and assured.

"My boy," she said. "My little light,"

"Mother..." he said.

Then he hugged her feeling happy again, and tears were dripping from his eyes, his sisters joined in and the group hugged him.

As they broke, his mother looked at his hair and laughed.

"You have very long hair, you might be mistaken as a lady," she said.

"Heh, at least it suits me," he said.

"It does," she said.

"And my word Jaune," his sister, Lavender said. "The dress... very nice, unlike the time where we crossdressed you"

Jaune laughed.

"Hey this is known in my world and is very stylish in their culture," he said. "And besides it's very stylish if you look at it"

Ozpin along with Glynda, and Ironwood then approached them. Feeling a bit weary, Ka Luo and Ne Zha stood beside him.

"I'm getting bad vibes from that guy," Ne Zha said.

"He's a General of course you may not trust him," Jaune said.

"It's not that I get this sort of aura from him that doesn't feel right to me," Ne Zha said.

"I agree with him, Qing Hu" Ka Luo said. "We just need to be careful"

"Jaune," Ozpin greeted.

"Professor Ozpin," Jaune greeted back.

"You've changed," his old headmaster said.

"Well, I've got to change somehow," Jaune said. "But I'm looking for Sun Wu Kong"

Ozpin was taken back, by him.

"What do you want from him?" he asked.

"That does not concern you," Ka Luo said.

"Boy, I don't who you are but it's very impolite to talk like that to your elders," Glynda said.

"Let's not make enemies out of ourselves," Ironwood said.

"Did someone call me?" Sun said as he walked from the crowd.

"Yes that would be us," Ka Luo said.

He then took out a box and showed it to Sun.

"This belonged to you," he said.

Sun looked at Ka Luo

"What is it?" he asked.

"Something you once had," Ka Luo assured him.

Sun took the box and opened it and saw a crown inside, he took it and felt something in him that was like a familiar feeling. He put it on and a light shined upon him, as the light consumed him small pieces appeared on him and formed an armor on him, the light glowed down and saw a new and dignified Sun.

"I... I remember now," he said, then he looked at them. "I... I am Sun Wu Kong King of the monkeys and Guardian of the Golden Cicada under the guidance of the heavens"

Jaune and the rest of the group then walked to Sun, and Jaune placed his hand on his shoulder.

"You have been hidden for too long," he said "come with us, we'll tell you what has happened"