Chapter 3

Vale

In the academy for Huntsman, a certain group of people was in the middle of Grimm Studies, where Professor port was lecturing one of his stories of Grimm encounter. The class was mostly bored of this and some were listening, as for ruby rose the little red hooded speedster looked at her scroll with Jaune's picture on it. Her teammates saw This and felt the same way how Ruby felt; sad, alone, and depressed For they did to their friend.

"And so with that, I had slain the beast and returned to the village where they celebrated my victory," Prof. Port said, ending his story. "class... as for your assignments-"

BOOM!

An explosion was heard outside of the school, the students quickly got up and evacuated the classroom. Others, grabbed their scrolls and summoned their weapons locker, and rushed outside.

"what's going on?!" Ruby asked.

"We have a breach!!" a student said. "and all of us have to evacuate, but I say... WE FIGHT!!"

Then other students followed the boy outside, even other students from other schools joined them in fighting. Team RWBY and JNPR followed to the courtyard where a bunch of White fangs released a full-scale attack at Beacon Academy.

"White Fang!" Yang exclaimed. "why Are they attacking?"

"I don't know they would never go out in the day in a time like this"

The White fang soldiers were charging through, capturing students and beating them to a pulp.

Ruby got her Crescent rose and charged through the forces slicing them in half. Weiss, with her Myrtenaster, released a storm of fireballs out from her rapier hitting them instantly. Yang blasted through the force and knocked them out of the fray and did some combos knocking them out, as for Blake, she knew that she's a Faunus and part of the white fang, even her friends knew about her secret, but she was afraid of facing her demons when she saw her Faunus siblings attacking her school. A white fang saw her and tried to kill her with a sword, Blake without hesitation she drew her Gambol Shroud and shot the soldier in the heart. Yang immediately went to her and checked if she was alright, Ruby and Weiss went to their teammates to also check on her.

"You alright Blake?" Ruby asked.

Blake nodded.

"I just killed a brother," she said.

"We need to get out of here," Weiss said.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

A scream was heard through the school, the students were jumped by the scream, by the gate where the scream was heard a White Fang member was running wounded and frightened, he was panting restlessly.

"hah...hah...hah...It's coming...It's coming...RUN!" he said.

As he ran through the gates, out of nowhere, a monster jumped out and attacked the soldier and mutilated him in front of everyone. The monster was unlike the Grimm, this had reptilian skin with a huge mouth and eyes on its shoulders, and it had hair on the back.

 The monster was unlike the Grimm, this had reptilian skin with a huge mouth and eyes on its shoulders, and it had hair on the back

"What is that?" Blake said.

It looked at the students, growling softly then it roared very loud even its scales vibrated. Then a huge swarm of monsters came through, it was on top of roofs and walls looking at them, it was a whole army of monsters ready to pounce at any moment.

"EVERYBODY TO THE SCHOOL!!" Ruby yelled.

Then every student ran to the academy where they would get away from the monsters, but one monster roared and they all started to charge at the students.

The monster followed them hoping they would catch a student, as he lunged forward at Ruby who was running away. A Flame flew down and made a huge line between them and the students, from the flames stood a boy the same age as ruby, he wore fire red garments with a red and golden ribbon stuck to him and stood on top of golden rings emitting fire with his spear light up with flames.

 A Flame flew down and made a huge line between them and the students, from the flames stood a boy the same age as ruby, he wore fire red garments with a red and golden ribbon stuck to him and stood on top of golden rings emitting fire with his sp...

(he's wearing his godly clothes, which is; red and gold armor with his weapons of choice)

"hey ya ugly pack of mutt," he said. " you're not killing these mortals... not when I'm around to save them"