sleepovers ;)

"Olive?... Olive?"

 Wilbur asked as Olive looked up from her phone still thinking about the message phoebe just sent her. 

"Huh?, sorry"

 she looked around now in Wilbur's room, she noticed pictures of him and his friends, his grey sheets, and computer. She walked towards the PC and sat in his chair spinning circles with a smile on her face.

"Nice computer" 

She noticed a guitar in the corner of his room, she then looked up at him and said 

"do you play?" he looked at her and laughed saying 

"Why else would I have one?"

 She felt a little stupid at her question but shook it off. 

"Oh right, so uh can you play something for me?" He sighed 

"I dunno I'm kinda tired" 

He glanced over catching her brown dough eyes. 

"Please" Was all she had to say before he melted at her soft words and loving eyes. Wilbur sat on the edge of his bed patting the spot next to him signaling her to come closer. She gladly took her seat next to him. He strummed his guitar tweaking its peg with focus in his eyes. She caught herself staring at his adorable face. 

She toyed with the thought of kissing him ,no, making out with him ,making her blush. He started strumming a song maintaining eye contact with her, occasionally looking down to his fingers noting his movements. Olive was unable to focus on the song, too distracted by how embarrassingly attracted to him she was. She leaned closer to him moving her hand up to the back of his neck running her fingers through his hair facing each other. Wilbur was surprised by the contact but wasn't ready for it to stop, he craved for more. Wilbur stopped strumming, forgetting what he was doing. This girl could make him do anything. They looked at each other for a moment. She felt so weak for him. 

They longed for each other's lips and without a second thought their lips were colliding. He moved his guitar to his side and cupped the side of her face. She slid slowly onto his lap making sure he was comfortable, now straddling him, closing the remaining space between them. Wilbur leaned back on his elbows ,her on top of him. 

Soon enough he was grabbing her waist and carefully but quickly flipped them around so he was on top of her. Now he was in control. Smiling into her lips. Her arms felt around his bare back digging her nails into him. Wilbur searched her upper body with his curious hands making her let out a slight moan at his touch. He was hard at the sound. Feeling needy for her, he started moving his hips along hers, slowly grinding. She let out a whimper that made him want her even more. 

Forgetting they left the door open allowing Phoebe and Clay ,who had been looking for the two, to walk right in catching them in the act. 

"Oh my god Oli you slut we've been here 5 minutes" 

Phoebe bursted out laughing and Clay wheezing. Olive pushed Will off and he frantically searched for a pillow to cover his dick. Which only made them laugh harder, clay and phoebe looking at one other. "

My bad we'll leave so you two can finish" Clay said laughing it up and closing the door.

"Holy shit" phoebe looked at him starting to laugh again.

 "What do we do now?" Clay said right before Olive opened the door

 "done already? I knew he wouldn't last long" Clay giggled. 

"No" Oli flipped him off walking past them 

"will might be a second don't even try to knock". 

Clay wheezed trying to get the words out 

"aren't you- aren't you gonna help him out" He said between wheezes.

 This sent phoebe into a laughing fit struggling to breath 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Olive yelled back. 

Phoebe ,falling forward from laughter, caught Clay off guard as they both tumbled onto the floor. They stopped laughing realizing phoebe was on top of him creating a smirk on clays face. 

"Couldn't keep your hands to yourself huh?" He laughed.

 "What no, don't get too cocky" she replied standing up, 

He raised his arm up asking for her to help him up. She pulled him up struggling, he stood up quickly pushing her against the wall once again. She hitched her breath looking into his deep green eyes. He was so hot but she could never let him know that of course. Pushing him aside she said 

"I better go check on Oli, make sure she's not too butt hurt by this."

 he chuckled slightly disappointed but liked the chase. Phoebe made her way to Olive's room and found her hiding under the covers. 

"Hows my favorite whore doin" Phoebe blurted out

"Stoppp" She groaned 

 "Jeez fine i just think it's kinda funny"

 She said as she jumped onto the bed settling down next to her. 

"It's fine he's pretty hot anyway" that made phoebe giggle. 

Then clay walked in with his hands covering his eyes 

"i'm coming in" 

"its fine we're not naked"

 "Damn too bad" 

"fuck you" phoebe replied 

"sure" he said with a smirk paired with a wink.

 Clay jumped onto the bed lying on his stomach and elbows beside phoebe.

 "No not on my bed" Olive groaned

 "Hey I'll get will, we'll have like a roomie meeting or something" Clay shouted for Wilbur and he banged on the walls to get his attention and a few beats later Wilbur came into the room looking rough.

 "Hey bud" Clay laughed a little

 "You look.. tired" Phoebe snickered.

 Will dismissed the comments and looked to Oli avoiding eye contact. 

"We should get to know each other a bit more" Phoebe says

 "pft that didn't stop olive and will from goin at it '' clay blurts out. 

"Didn't stop you either" Phoebe whispered into his ear. 

"So why am I here?" Wilbur sneers.

 "We're gonna have a sleepover" clays says

 "literally no one agreed to that" Olive retorts.

 "Hmph, maybe just me and you then huh?" Phoebe replies fiddling with clays fingers. Clay just winks back. Olive goes to get drinks for them all as conversation begins to flow.

 "So where'd you guys come from?" Wilbur asks. 

"We came in from Dallas for a semester abroad" Phoebe continues.

 "Oh that's cool I've got a friend in Texas, he streams with Wilbur and I" Clay adds. 

"Streamer? Like what like porn or some shit" Phoebe questions laughing.

 "No like video games, but I'm sure you'd like that huh" Clay replies

 "We basically just play Minecraft" Wilbur adds. 

"Minecraft? Really?" Olivia questions?

 "Yep," Clay answers.

 A few jokes are made of it but soon enough, one by one they all fall asleep, first will and Olive leaving clay and phoebe alone, 

"Damn it's already 6am" Phoebe remarks, she feels a weight on her waist as clay wraps around her, she snuggled her head onto his chest without even realizing. She smiled to herself.

(hey guys thx for being patient :). pls comment on stuff so ik if u like it. working on chapter 3 rn)