Lucky You. (smut)

Phoebe enters the bathroom closing the door behind her and then begins to strip off her clothes and she stares at herself in the mirror. 

She is beautiful, her long torso and slim figure. 

She's fairly tall, about 5'10. If only she could see her own beauty.

 Phoebe heats up the shower and hops in immediately feeling euphoria as the almost too hot water trickles into every inch of her.

 She sings some T Swift while she showers and loses track of time. It's been about 20 minutes when the door swings open revealing clay standing there wide eyed in awe.

 He admired her flawlessness. To him, she is perfect.

 Phoebe sees the glimmer in his eyes and the smirk on his face.

 "Do you mind?" Phoebe says hinting for him to get out. 

He is clearly staring at her perfectly round breasts.

 "No not at all," he says smugly, still standing there.

 She steps out of the shower and wraps herself in a towel, never breaking eye contact with him. Just as she's about to leave the bathroom he grabs her wrist and pulls her back to his chest staring her down. He pinned her into the door and grabbed her jaw so she was inches away from his face. He lowered his head to her ear and whispered

 "am I making you nervous?" 

They could feel each other's breaths hot on their faces. Her heart is racing at a hundred miles an hour, but she couldn't show him that she was flustered. As much as she didn't want to, she pushed him off herself and walked out to Clay's room. 

Phoebe sifts through his drawers to find something to wear. It's winter so it's hella cold outside. She finds a pair of grey sweatpants and one of his hoodies, the sweatpants were huge on her so she tied the drawstring really tight. It will have to do.

Everyone is waiting by the front door when Phoebe walks out of the room. "Ok im ready lets go". Phoebe says while slipping her shoes on. Clay loves seeing her in his clothes.

 Oli has the outfits from the plane ride over to wash at the laundromat. Olive is wearing Wilbur's clothes, she's much shorter than everyone standing at 5 '5 she's about a foot shorter than Wilbur. The sweatpants she was wearing were way too long on her but Will thought it was adorable, he adores everything she does.

 They take the rusty run down elevator down to the lobby. Passing the mean old women. It's raining hard outside, almost pitch black in the middle of the day. Not a single soul was spotted outside, these were the only 4 fools to go out into the storm.

 (A/N play Roslyn by Bon Iver for full experience :)

The walk to the tube was about 5 minutes. Phoebe and Wilbur made it their mission to jump in every puddle, particularly the ones aiming at Clay and Oli.

 Besides the fact that their fingers were a deep purple, snot was running down their noses and it burned to breath the cold air, the walk was unbeatable. 

The tube was pretty much empty. "It looks... apocalyptic, '' WIlbur says. You can hear the rain coming down through the roof of the underground.

 "Let's go, we are gonna miss the train," Clay says, leading everyone through the station. Once they all get into the small train with its yellow poles and red seats, with the walls of the train covered in graffiti, they sit down. Phoebe stays standing up. "You should sit down when it starts moving," Clay says, warning her. She scoffs and looks out the window getting distracted.