lights out (smut)

Phoebe fumbled around in the dark looking for Clay's boxers to throw on laughing so hard she nearly fell to the floor, clay holding her waist keeping her up as her leg trembled beneath her.

She finally found them and threw them on rushing to the living room after Olive and Wil, Clay followed, running into each other multiple times. They walked in the living room to oli and Will staring at them, her face flushed red

 "we weren't doing anything it just looked bad" she explained 

"no no i'd say it was pretty good" clay whispered to her in her ear, his breath on the back of her neck causing goosebumps to rise all over her body. 

"Yea right we saw your mofo tongue in her pissbaby '' Wil said laughing.

 Oli could barely hold it together trying to keep a straight face. "

Your boxers are on backwards" Oli whispers loud enough for everyone to hear winking at me. 

Phoebe looks down, filled with adrenaline she wasn't thinking clearly so she pulls her boxers down, everyone gasping as she quickly realizes she doesn't have underwear on. Wilbur whips around covering his eyes while clay does the opposite.

 "AHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" oli cackled.

 "SHIT MY BAD I FORGOT" phoebe replied.

 Clay just stood there with a smirk on his face, an indent halfway forming in his shorts. Thank god it was pretty dark so Wilbur didn't see too much. Phoebe can't handle the loss of sensation and grabs Clay's arm pulling him into his room.

 "Yeah yeah you guys go finish up" Wilbur yells back laughing

"Come onnn" phoebe says tucking on the waistband of Clay's shorts.

 "Tempting, but not yet." Clay replies creating a whole new level of sexual tension.

 Leaning in slowly, clay whispered, breath hot against Phoebe's cheek "Patience". She could feel his smirk.

 "I'm gonna shower, and then we can all watch a movie, go tell them" Phoebe says to Clay, stripping in front of him to show him what he's missing, making Clay even harder. Clay walked into the living room painfully. 

"K guys stfu dont say shit and we are gonna watch a movie when Phee gets out of the shower "

 Clay says plopping down on the couch grabbing a pillow to cover his lap. 

"Phee?, is that what you call her now? Woulda thought it was hoe, or slut, or maybe even daddys girl" olive says smirking sarcastically.

 Clay throws the pillow at her 

"shut up and go get snacks, will" Clay says looking away from oil to look at wil. 

"Why cant u get them?" will complain. 

"Because you idiot don't make me explain" he says glancing down to the pillow on his lap. 

Will scoffs "kinda scared to go in the kitchen, brings back bad memories, also I'm scared i'll slip on unknown liquids...'' Wil said standing up walking to the kitchen. 

"Shut the fuck up virgin ass" clay yells back at him. 

"Ok pissbaby!" Will screams from the kitchen. Olive looked at Clay, them now alone together, having their first real conversation.

 "How long have you guys known each other?" olive asks curiously trying to make conversation filling the awkward silence. 

"Umm we go way back, we started streaming together a couple years ago. They continue their conversation getting to know each other until about 5 minutes later when Phoebe walks in wearing one of Clay's t-shirts and a new pair of boxers, with her damp hair, a little curly cascading down a little below her boobs. She took a seat next to clay awkwardly on the other side of the couch. With them all in the room wil speaks up