morning after

Phoebe glances over at clay, his eyes appearing to water a little bit at the end of the movie.

 "Wow, I'm the bitch baby? You're over here sobbing" Phoebe chuckles at him.

 "Shut the fuck up I'm not crying" Clay snaps back 

"mmhm sure" phoebe says 

"stop" clay says, 

"or what?"

 "Do you wanna find out?" Clay replies with a smirk. 

Phoebe ,suddenly awkward, falls silent. 

"That seemed to shut you up huh?" Clay says smiling at her, kicking her hand gently on the other side of the couch.

 "What are they doing in there? It's been like 20 minutes Jesus," Phoebe said, changing the subject.

 "I don't wanna know" is all Clay said before leaning over and pulling Phoebe by her waist to lay beside him. Phoebe didn't say anything, she just smiled. Clay ran his fingers through her hair. 

"Can we go out tomorrow if the storm passes?" Phoebe asked

 "Sure," he replies. Clay starts humming a song, it sounds like a sweet creature by Harry Styles. It soothed phoebe to an extremely relaxed state, clay wrapped around her humming softly against her ear.

Oli and Will walk in a couple minutes later. Phoebe desperately didn't want to move out of her comfy place. 

"Hey y'all" oli says plopping down on the couch on top of their legs, which were intertwined. Clay immediately shot up

 "OW WHAT THE FUCK" Phoebe tumbled of him onto the floor 

"OWWWUH!" " Phoebe said, holding her hand on her head where she hit it and smiling with a slight pout. Wilbur reaches out a hand to Phoebe, she hesitates and says 

"I don't know where that hand has been in the last 20 minutes, no thanks."

 Clay wheezes, "Or WHO it's been in". Oli's face turns red,

 "that was way out of pocket," Wilbur says, hiding a smile.

 Phoebe pops up and grabs Oli's arm. 

"We're going to bed, g'night guys" Phoebe says, dragging Oli out of the living room. 

"Wait, where's my hug!" Clay yells down the hall. 

"Pick me asf" Phoebe replies.

Once Phoebe and Olive are in their room and no one can hear them, they start conversing. They hop onto Phoebe's twin bed, 

"Hey bestie imma need you to run it back for me, what the fuck is going on here?" Phoebe says. 

"HAHAHA for real tho let me tell you... So pretty much we did the how you sayyyyy devils tango?"

 "GIRL, like fully?!" Phoebe exclaims

 "yup" Oli replies which makes them both burst out into laughter. 

"Was it good tho?" Phoebe gets out between laughs. 

Olive's eyes widen and she nods which only makes Phoebe laugh harder. Olive gives Phoebe all the gory details and then they both head to sleep, surely reliving the eventful day. 

Oli bats her eyes awake, waking up to the smell of smoke. She climbs out of bed tiptoeing careful not to wake Phoebe up, she always sleeps in. She walks into the kitchen and sees Clay at the stove struggling to flip a clearly burnt, smoking pancake. 

"Jesus" she grabs a rag and attempts to clear the smoke away. 

"Fuck did I do?" Clay asks, laughing.

 "Give it to me dipshit". She grabs the pan and swiftly moves it to the sink to stop the smoking. She grabs a fork, laughing and puts the remaining charred pieces on it. 

"Want to try some of your creation?" Oli says waving the fork near his mouth. 

"Hell no get that away from me" 

he tries to push her hand away but instead she chases him with it around the small kitchen, both are laughing so hard they are struggling to breath. 

"Ok ok truce, let's make some real ones I'm hungry" Oli says, bringing peace. She pours out a mickey mouse shaped pancake and waits a bit to flip it. 

"What??? How did you do that? It looks so good," Clay says,

 "My sister used to make them for me when I was little." Oli says, reminiscing this suddenly nostalgic situation. Wilbur walks in, rubbing his eyes and sliding his feet. 

"Why is it freezing cold?" he says, hugging his arms tight to his chest and groaning. He was wearing a pair of checkered black and white boxers and a plain black t-shirt.

 "Sorry did we wake you up?" Oli says smiling at him admiring how cute he looks. He hums yes. Oli turns back around and flips the pancake. She suddenly feels warm arms wrap around her waist and Wilbur's head resting on her shoulder, she could feel his hot breath down her neck. It's moments like these she savours and thinks about in the middle of the night with a smile on her face.

 "I'm gonna go wake up Phoebe" Clay says, suddenly feeling like a third wheel, 

"I wouldn't do that, she's very angry in the mornings." Oli warns 

 "I'll take my chances" Clay replies walking away. He pushed open the door and walked over to Phoebe's bed, he smiles, she looks so peaceful, bundled up in her duvet with her face rubbing on her pillow. Clay crawls onto her. Laying on top of her, kissing her all over her face, her forehead, her cheeks, and then her nose. Phoebe wakes up smiling, rubbing her eye. 

"Hi" she says, taking her arm out from under the covers to lead his head down to her chest and play with his hair. 

"Hi" he says back muffled through the covers. 

"Breakfast is ready pheebs"

Phoebe groans "Ughhhh im too tired for this"

 "Cmon time to get up" Clay replies, lifting himself up and digging his arms underneath Phoebe, throwing her over his shoulder. She screeches, laughing and kicking him.

 "OK OK PUT ME DOWN" 

"nope" Clay says walking down the hall and slapping her ass with his free hand lightly. Which makes her laugh harder. He puts Phoebe down in the kitchen next to her chair. Phoebe sits down and Clay sits next to her. 

Will walks out with a plate of pancakes and Oli trails behind with syrup and nutella. 

"Can someone please go back and get some plates" Oli asks. 

" I'll get them," Clay offers.

 Once they all start eating they begin planning. 

"It seems like the storm is lightening up, it's just raining, why don't we take the tube to the laundromat and clean whatever clothes we have so we can change out of yours."

 "Yea good idea and maybe we can look around" Phoebe replies to Oli.

 "i don't knowww I kinda like seeing you in my clothes" Clay smirks at Phoebe. 

"Shut up" Phoebe says.

 "Ok sure let's get ready and go" Will says taking his plate to the kitchen. They all clean up and Phoebe heads to go get a shower.

A/N: HEY GUYS I know we've been gone for months, had a lot going on but we're back. Sorry to rob you of the day out but tomorrow it should be up.