kitchens am i right? (smut)

A giant strike of lightning hit, harshly waking up Clay. He looked around noticing everyone was still asleep on Olive's bed, cramped as hell. Clay looked down to find Phoebe cuddling up against his chest, he stared at her beauty, admiring her. He traced her face with his eyes in awe. A few moments later another thunder strike went off booming through the flat, this time startling Phoebe awake. Almost as if she were programmed to, she grasped Clay's shirt tightly searching for safety in his arms.

 "Hey, you" Clay whispered quietly in his morning voice. 

Phoebe realized she was laying on him and immediately blushed, fire filling her cheeks. 

"Hey, what time is it? Holy shit it's still storming?" Phoebe asked. 

"Yeah I guess so, I don't know when it started, I just woke up." silence for a moment. "Look at these losers," Clay laughed, pointing to Will and Oli who were spooning which they both thought was a little weird.

 Phoebe attempted to roll out from Clay's arms when he groaned and grabbed her waist pulling her back down. Phoebe giggled, flustered by his touch.

 "I'm just getting my phone I'll be back" 

he nodded and watched her walk out of the room.

 "I can feel you staring at my ass," 

 Phoebe said, flipping him off behind her. He laughed at that

 "how could I not?" he whisper yelled back. 

Wilbur, woken by the conversation, found himself wrapped around Olive's waist. Shocked by the position he slightly moved his arm, accidentally waking up Olive.

 "Sorry dude," 

Clay said to Wilbur. Olive turned around to face Wilbur, they laid there for a while just staring into each others eyes. Usually Wilbur could read people, get a hint of their emotions and thoughts, but with Olive, he had no idea. She was his mystery. It was as though all the awkwardness evaporated. Wilbur leaned forward slowly and kissed her forehead, he watched as an adorable smile showed up on her face.

Phoebe walked back into the room reading something on her phone with the other hand scratching her hand

 "FUCK NO!" Phoebe gasped at her phone. This jolted everyone awake

 "what?"

 "what?" 

"Jesus what?" everybody yelled at her at once. 

"The movers have delayed the delivery until further notice due to the storm."

 Phoebe groaned out.

 "No way. I only brought one outfit" Olive said,

'' What are we supposed to wear ?Do you guys have a washing machine in the building?" phoebe asked the boys 

"Yeah but it's a bit far down the street" Wilbur replied

 "Ok that's fine I have a jacket we can make the walk and we can just wear our pj's" Phoebe answerd

 "But thats so much work for one pair of clothes" "Olive groaned.

"You can always wear my clothes" Clay smirks. 

"Actually that's not that bad of an idea" Wilbur adds

 "laundromats probably closed anyway" Phoebe murmurs while looking at Olive.

 "I guess" Olive agrees. 

Clay grabs Phoebe's arm showing her to his room. Phoebe walks in still holding Clay's hand, his room was surprisingly pretty clean, his alexa was playing music. He opened his closet looking around.