Not While I'm Streaming (smut)

With both of the boys streaming in their rooms, the girls are given the chance to converse and have one of their famous chats alone in the living room. 

Olive climbs out of her bed and walks out to the hallway, making her way to the living room. On her way out she walked past Wilbur streaming in the office and Clay streaming in the boys room. WIl turned his head to the door and she smiled at him and walked off. He smiled to himself and kept streaming. 

The chat spammed, wondering about who's got him blushing.

 Phoebe is already in the living room, snacking and watching TV on the couch. 

Olive prances over and lays directly on top of her, bear hugging her.

 "Hey babe" Phoebe says, laughing underneath her.

 "Hey girl," Olive replies, sitting up.

 "So I'm thinking we have a quick chat," Olive says in a fake British accent, mimicking love island contestants.

 "A quick chat you say?" Phoebe replies playing along. 

"Yea so basically what are we thinking about our situations, ya know?" Olive tells Phoebe. 

"YES, ok so... basically... well, yeah..." Phoebe says struggling to admit something.

 "Let's not beat around the bush here, this is the first guy i've ever genuinely seen you be so happy and like have a good connection with, THIS IS SO EXCITING, I'm literally so happy for you, ah." Olive says giddily.

 Phoebe covers her face to hide her blush. 

"He gets me so well we just work like that" Phoebe says smiling. 

"And it helps that hes so fucking hot" She adds making Olive laugh. 

"So have you guys... you know?" Olive asks, glancing down to her crotch area.

 "OLI! Ewwww" Phoebe says dramatically, but Olive can recognize she's hiding something.

  "Holy shit, spill, RIGHT NOW" Olive exclaims.

 "Ok yea we did have some... encounters" Phoebe says vaguely.

 "Oh my god did you have sex?" Olive says in a hushed voice. 

"No, no. Not yet at least..." Phoebe replies looking at the ceiling with a smile. 

"Ok just tell me when you're about to be devirginated and I'll just leave the room." Olive says, teasing her. 

"KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN" Phoebe says, covering Olive's mouth.

 Olive reached up and pulled Phoebe's hand away from her face. 

"Hold on, you haven't told him yet?" Olive says, gasping.

 "Why would I? Its not a big deal I just haven't fully had sex yet so what?, maybe all the other men i've met have been scum of the world" Phoebe replies. 

"You're right, I love this for you though". Olive says.

 "Ok enough about me, how about you and Will?" Phoebe says, grabbing Olive's hands. 

"Ok so basically we were just getting really heated but he left me to go stream so i'm thinking about going in there and showing him what he's missing out on just for funsies." Olive says laughing.

 Phoebe wheezes and nods. 

"Yes this is a good idea, how will you do it though?, no offense but we look homeless in their big clothes." Phoebe replies.