Going up (short chapter)

Mashira: Thunk! Thunk! "woo! That should be it now. This ship is ready to fly. Now i hope they caught the little bird like my brother said.

Everyone arrived back at that moment. 

Luffy: "Woah! Merry looks so cool!"
his eyes lit up
Merry looks like a chicken now! That reminds me. Sanjiii! I'm hungry!

Chopper screamed in amazement. "Wow! Do you think it can fly, luffy?

Usopp grinned. Heh. Will it fly? It will fly alright. I once flew merry past the moon.

Nami: Ok everyone! Listen up. Whether this thing can fly or not we have to be extra careful. Anything can happen.

Of course the trio of idiots had to start dancing in the middle of Nami's rant. chopper, Luffy, and Usopp interlinked arms and danced around shouting.
"WE'RE GOING TO SKY ISLAND! WE'RE GOING TO SKY ISLAND! WE'RE GOING TO SKY ISLAND!"

Nami's eyebrow twitched and she yelled out. WILL YOU GUYS TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!" She proceeded to punch them all on the head. 

Idiot trio: "We sowwy." They couldn't speak because their heads were swollen.

Robin walked up at that moment and saw the ship. "How... interesting. I hope we don't get roasted by the sun like a chicken dish."

Zoro followed close behind her and caught her sentence. He chuckled. What a strange woman.

Robin: Zoro? Do you mind gathering everything and everyone onto the ship? I'm going to talk with Nami about the departure.

Zoro shrugged. "Alright. I'll do it this time. Just remember next time its your turn woman."

Robin chuckled and gave zoro a huge smile.Then I'll have to thank you, Zoro. 

Zoro placed his hand on his sword for a second before dropping it. I don't know what it is about this woman but she gets under my skin. He grinned. I'll just treat this as part of my training. I'll conquer that beautiful smile one way or another.
Robin huh. She is interesting, ill give her that.

Robin grin got larger when she noticed a smirk on his face. Zoro sure is adorable sometimes. A harsh breeze brushed past her face and whipped the sails on merry. Ah. It seems it has started.

Nami: Ok! let's get going!

Luffy laughed and got on the head of merry. Alright everyone! Lets go to sky island!

Zoro grabbed chopper and Usopp and slung them onto the ship. He then grabbed all the luggage and put it on.

monteblank cricket smiled widely at everything going on. "You better hurry it's about to go up."

Nami: "ok! let's go everyone!" She steered the ship and set off towards where the log pose was pointing.
The ocean started to swirl and the ship began to pick up speed. The ship got dragged into the swirl.

Ok everyone get ready.
Suddenly everything went absolutely silent before the ship and everything began to pick up towards the sky. Nami expertly rode the rising wave.

Luffy: we're gonna die!
The water shot straight up and the ship was now vertical.
Chopper: We're falling! Ah! we're gonna die!
Nami: Open the sails! We'll catch the wind draft so that we will get there before the water stops!
Everyone got into action and opened the sails.

Chopper shuddered before yelling out in excitment when the ship lifted up.

Usopp: We're Flying!

Chopper: you're right! Merry is flying!

Luffy sat ontop of merry's head and laughed wildly. He patted merry's head in excitement. Wow! So even a ship can fly!

Robin: How wonderful. Zoro what do you think?

Zoro just grinned silently. He looked towards the clouds with determination. She's right. it's wonderful. Who knew that a ship really could fly?  he glanced at Robins smiling face and his smile grew bigger. Perhaps she's not so bad.