Jaya

Nami: According to this eternal pose we should be arriving at Jaya sometime soon.

Oi! Land ahead! Usopp called from the crows nest.

Nami smiled. "See. I told you my navigation skills were great Robin."

Robin chuckled. "I never doubted you for an instant miss navigator."

Luffy came on Deck with a piece of meat in his mouth. "What's all the noise? Are we there yet?"

Sanjie: Luffy! I told you to stay out of the kitchen when I'm cooking!
Luffy: but Sanjie I'm hungry!

Zoro yawned loudly. You're always hungry Luffy.

Usopp: Oi? Didn't anyone here me?! Land ahead! We made it!

Luffy ran to the head of Merry. Oooh! The land of meat! We made it! Yeah!

Chopper came out from his room. Have we made it? Maybe there is medical supplies there. I need to stock up.

Robin chuckled as they docked the ship at a nearby port. I'll check here for some information.

Zoro glanced at Robin's smiling face. She's always so happy. Is it real? Or is it simply a mask?
"Oi. Robin. You're going out too right?"

Robin: Why yes I am Mr. Swordsman. Would you like to come along?

Zoro: Sorry but I'm going with Luffy.

Robin: Ok then Zoro. You guys have fun. She jumped down from the ship and walked away into the town.

Zoro: tch. Damn woman.

Luffy: Hurry up Zoro! There's a bar up ahead! Maybe there's food there!

Zoro: Bar? Which means there's sake there. He followed after Luffy with a grin on his face.

Robin wondered straight to a small library she has found after talking with a couple of people.
Hmm. So much knowledge. I hope I can read it all before we set off.

*2hours later*

200 books so far and not a scrap of information. "Is there no information about this island or sky island?"

"Oi. young lady?"

Robin turned to look at the person speaking. "Yes? May I help you?"

"You are looking for information about this island right and the sky island? There's one place you might want to check. On the edge of town near the sea is a house. You may find what you are looking for there. Oh. Here is a map of the island to help you along."

Robin smiled pleasantly. "Thank you very much."
The others will be happy I'm sure. Well I must hurry back then.

The man blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his head. It's no problem miss.

Robin left the little library and headed back towards the ship.

When she got there she found Luffy and Zoro sitting down covered in wounds. "Zoro? Luffy? Are you guys ok?"

Zoro glanced up at Robin. "We are fine." He grinned.

Luffy looked at Robin from under his hat. "It was nothing we couldn't handle."

Nami came running when she heard Robin speak. Robin! These morons got beat up in the bar and they did nothing to protect themselves or even fight back!

Zoro glanced straight into robins eyes. It was nothing Robin. His eyes were hooded. Just know that we won.

Nami yelled again. What do you mean you won!? You're the ones that got beat up!

Luffy: Nami, Shut up we are alive. Thats all that matters. And besides. They were small fry.

Nami sighed frustrated. And we didnt even get any information about sky island or jaya!

Robininned finally. Oh miss navigator. I have obtained a little information regarding those two places. I have a map of jaya. And someone told me to visit a house on the cape.

Nami smiled. "Yay! At least ome member of our crew is reasonable."

Robin glanced at zoro and smiled. Even when he is injured he looks so calm. She walked over to him and bent down to wipe the blood off of his face. "Oh my. I hope this will not ruin your face."

Zoro sat still for a moment. Damn you woman. He had a faint blush across his cheeks. Robin layed her hand on his cheek for a second. "Zoro. Please be careful. I couldnt stand to see someone else die." There was a quite serious look on her face. Her smile was completely gone.  She stood up and walked away.

What did she...Someone close to her must have died. Just like my friend that died.Just how much has she suffered though..."Ill figure you out one way or another woman. And when i do...."His eyes glinted.