A relaxing day

Zoro yawned loudly. "Morning already?"

"Good morning Mr. Swordsmen. Would you like some coffee?"

"Sure...." Zoro looked up to see Robin handing him coffee. He pulled out his sword and pointed it at robin.
Robin jumped spilling the hot coffee on her hand. "I'm sorry Mr. Swordsman. It seems i have spilled your coffee."
Robin couldn't hide the slight twinge of pain she was suppressing. Her hand shook as she began to walk away.

Ah hell. I hurt her. But...she still wants to be nice to me. What kind of childhood did she have to be so fucking nice. Zoro reached out and grabbed her arm before she could leave. "Wait. Let me see your hand, woman."

Robin reached out her unhurt hand. "No! Your other hand!" Robin obeyed him and hesitantly brought her hand over for him to inspect. Damnit! I burned her pretty bad. I didn't mean to hurt her she just suprised me. Zoro held her hand gently. "Robin. Go to chopper and get your hand bandaged."

Zoro? So he is gentle underneath that hard exterior huh.
"As you wish Mr. Swordsman." Robin smiled. It is too early to assume that he would care for me.

***

Damn that woman and her perfect smile. Zoro tightened his hand forgetting momentarily that he was holding Robins hand. He stopped when he saw robin wince in pain. "Chopper is this way Nico Robin." He gentle pulled her behind him and walked her to chopper. "Oi. Chopper! Look at Robins hand will you?"

Chopper looked at Robin and shook with fear and shyness. That is until he understood what zoro said. "You are hurt? Here show me your hand." Zoro let go of Robins hand and turned to leave.

"Zoro. Thankyou." Robin called out.

He glanced behind him and yawned. "Theres no need for thanks Woman."
Why do i even care what happens to her anyway?

Robin chuckled. So stubborn.

Chopper examined Robins hand closely and applied a bit of healing salve and bandaged her hand up. "There. You are good to go."

"Oh my. You are a very good doctor aren't you?

Chopper got embarrased and happy at that comment. "That doesnt make me happy or anything you jerk."
Chopper looked through his medical supplies. Uh oh. I need to stock up on supplies. I better tell Nami and Luffy to stop at an island.