A way to sky Island

Nami: Robin? How did you find this map?

Robin smiled. I did some research and An old man gave it to me when i asked.

Zoro grumbled at her response. What the hell took her so long then if she just had to ask an old man? How exactly did the old man give 'it' to her?!

Robins smile dissapeared for a second and a sad expression appeared in its place. It was quick enough that the others didnt notice.

Zoro glanced at Robin and grumbled to himself again. He sighed. What's she hiding i wonder. I envy how she can smile even when she is hurting inside. But shes gonna be the death of me if she keeps on smiling at me like that. He turned away from her stubbornly and pretended to fall asleep.
He watched robin through the reflection of metal in front of him. She put her hand to her face and brushed it across her hair with a bright smile. He began to sweat a little. Damn. I can't stop thinking about her. Tch.

Robin chuckled darkly and narrowed her eyes. If anyone touches him again...ill not stand back.

Luffy came over toward Robin and Zoro. Zoro seemed to be asleep so he looked at robin. "Oi Robin? You wanna fish with us? We are gonna catch dinner."

Robin: Sure luffy.

Luffy: Yay! Guys! Robins joining us! He shouted.

Usopp and chopper started cheering when Robin grabbed 4 fishing poles at once and started fishing.

Zoro took a deep breath as he watched Robin. Tch. I'll think about all of this some other time. I have to focus on my training. Robin...huh? Well at least she's having fun. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Nami screamed at everyone an hour later. "Hey! I thought we were going to go to the house on the cape guys!?"
Luffy looked at nami with pouting eyes. "But namiiii. Im hunggrryyy!" His stomach growled loudly.
Chopper and Usopp both bursted out laughing. "Hahaha! Luffy you are always hungry!"
Sanji walked toward them with bags over his shoulder. "Lets get a move on guys. I've already packed your lunches."

Luffy: Ooooh! Lunch!
Chopper: yay!
Usopp: I once ate a million lunches by myself.
Choppers eyes got really big. Really?! You're amazing Usopp!
"Yep. It only took me a day" Usopp said while scratching his nose.

Nami rolled her eyes. "Alright lets get going!Sanji? Can you wake up Zoro for me?"

Sanji smiled. Yes! Anything for you Nami❤swan!
He lit his cigarette before walking over to kicked zoro awake. "Oi! Wake up you damn marimo! It's time to go!

Zoro awoke with a grimace. "What the hell are you doing you shitty love cook?!"

Luffy: Zoro! Get up! Lets goooo!!
We need to get to sky Island!

Zoro. Growled and got up slowly. Hmph. They'll pay for this later.

Robin chuckled at his expression. "Why don't you just go back to sleep Zoro? I'll go see if they have any swords myself. I heard that they were hiding treasure away somewhere." She laughed.

Zoro: As if I'd stay behind Robin. A glint appeared in his eyes. "Stop laughing damnit!"

Robin: Smiled mischieviously. "And who are you to tell me what to do?" She walked up to him slowly and flicked his nose. "Maybe you should respect your elders a bit more Zoro."

Zoro blushed. Damn woman. "How old are you again?"

Robin chuckled. "A man should never ask a lady her age, Zoro."
She followed the rest of the strawhats toward the cape.

Zoro shuffled behind slowly. Hmph. "If i don't stick with them they will get lost."

Everyone arrived at a 'house' on the cape. This house was quite strange though. It was only half of a house. How odd. They walked up and met the owner of the place. He came up from the water like a seal. Luffy laughed and asked what he was doing.

The guy smiled. I am looking for a great golden city. He went towards the house and pulled out a book.  'Noland the great'
"My ancestor was executed for lying. I know he wasn't lying. Noland actually left a journal about his expedition to sky island. He wrote about a great golden bell amd a golden city of untold wealth and prosperity.  He was the greatest person i know about. I am trying to prove to everyone that he wasn't lying at all. Im going to find this lost city of gold if its the last thing i do. Since he he left his diary here I've drawn inspiration from it ever since i learned to walk. I've been diving all this time searching for remnants of the city. I've only managed to gather up a small bit of treasure so far. He led them to the treasure and nami nearly swooned. So much gold awaited them. "Wow! Thats quite alot."
Belis appeared in her eyes.

Usopp: Oi! Get back on track. We arent here for gold. Usopp lifter his hand and waved away namis greed. Nami began to pout a little.

Luffy walked straight up to the person and smiled. Is there a way to get up to sky Island? Luffy looked determined.

The guide grinned. There should be a way, but it is very dangerous. I'll have my brothers help you out with everything.

Nami finally snapped out of her stupor and quickly explained the situation to noland. We need to get to sky island in as short amount time as posssible. If we wait any longer than our log pose will set."

Noland frowned. Then his expression cleared and turned grave. I've just thought of something that might help you into the sky. There are waterspouts in this area that are capable of destroying everything in their path. The storms come and water raises out of the ocean and flies into the sky. It sometimes even lasts thirty minutes.  First you need a southbird. They are located in a forest on the other side of the island. While you are aquiring the bird we will fix up your ship so that it can possibly survive going up the waterspout.

Nami grimaced. Of course it wouldnt be that easy to reach sky island.

Oh. Here my brothers come now."
Two very large boats came up to the shore. One was Mashiras ship. The strawhats were flabbergasted. Eh????!!!! You are that pirate crew from earlier!

Luffy began to laugh when he noticed all three brothers side by side. He ran over to Mashira and began butting his elbow against the brothers side. You really do look like a monkey. Mashira smiled foolishly. "I do don't i?"
The two monkey brothers stood before noland. Hey boss why have you called us here?

Noland smiled happily. "These young pirates have caught my interest. I am going to help them reach sky island. Hmm. Ill also give you this diary to help out." He handed the diary to nami who smiled happily and gave it to Robin.

Luffy shouted out in joy. Yahooo! He immediately grabbed usopp and chopper by the arms and began celebrating. "We're going to Sky Island! We're going to sky island!"

Robin smiled at the excited trio. How wonderful. I hope there is something of archeological value in this sky island. Determination sprouted on her face. Perhaps there is even the road poneglyph. A gleam of satifaction appeared in her eye. Robin began to inspect Nolands diary.

Zoro grinned as images of swords appeared in his minds eye. This sky island could have countless treasue swords.  The faster the better. He glanced at Robin and tensed for a second. The sunlight shining through the trees had caught her in a dazzling array. She's too beautiful. Zoro placed his hand on one of his swords for comfort. This woman is driving me insane. Hmph. I still can't trust her completely. For now I'll just continue to watch her.

Everyone headed off into the forest to find the southbird a moment later.