Amid the clouds

Strawhats: Woah! (groan) The ship pushed through the clouds and Sprayed water everywhere.

Nami: Huh? Is this an ocean?

Chopper: Did we make it? Is everyone alright? He jumped up quickly and checked on everyone.

Usopp was strapped to the crows basket and chopper was holding the mast for dear life. He seemed to be knocked out.

Luffy: Hahahahahahaha! i thought i was gonna die! hahahahahah.

Nami: Thank God my money is ok.

Zoro: Is my saki ok!?

Robin smiled at this.

Robin: "Don't  worry Zoro. I kept it safe.
We wouldn't want you sober now would we? " hehe

Zoro: Its safe. I can breathe easy now.  "Thanks Robin. I owe you one."

They pulled up to a cloud embankment and everyone jumped off and started their usual shenanigans.
Robin: *eyes sparkling*
"How fun. Is it always this exciting?" It feels nice to finally almost feel like i have a proper home. 

Zoro: Yeah. They are a handful to be with but we all play our part. 

Zoro looked at robin quickly.
She looks so happy. I wish she could always be happy and not hide behind that sad smile of hers.

Robin walked up to zoro and kissed his cheek. "Coming...Zoro?" She hopped down and began to walk toward everyone.

Zoro: huh. huh?! Am i dreaming?
"yeah. Wait up."  Robin huh. To think that i would get stirred up by an old enemy.  As long as she doesn't betray me or the crew she is alright in my books. 

A/N sorry i haven't been updating stuff. ive  kinda been depressed and not felt like doing anything at all. This is a short chapter but its been a long time since i posted anything.