Chapter 5

Jin POV
Hobi Taehyung Jimin and I were talking until we look down at the carpet seeing the 3 hybrids sleeping cutely.

We didn't want to seperate them so we just picked them up and put them on the bed while everyone else went down to the basement.

Hobi was questioning the man while Jimin was with Taehyung researching about hybrids in the next room which is our secret lab.

Meanwhile I was questioning too
"Who sent you?" I asked.
"I TOLD YOU, I DON'T KNOW" He Said.
"You better tell me now before something bad happens" I demanded.
"We don't know him, we were told to do it." The man said before Hobi took his gun out and shot them dead.

Taehyung and Jimin came back with werid expression.

I asked them what wrong and Taehyung explained that.

"Hyung, I managed to do some research and found out that hybrid heats happens every month, meaning that they are hybrid omegas so they are gonna be sensitive with everything." he explained
"They also tend to cling on to you and don't forget we need to ask permission to touch their ears and tail or else they will cry" he added.

They gave me what to do and not what to do list before giving Hoseok too.

After that we head upstairs and saw Namjoon playing with his brother ear while Yoongi is sleeping as usual.

_____________________________________
Lucky Armies Zoom meeting with BTS, I also had to wrote this in a hurry because Jin is live on vlive.