Chapter 18

No One POV

This is the third time, Namjoon got transfered after being kidnapped to say the least.
He's doesn't know what they will do to him since they didn't even touch him nor did they did anything to his brother and yoongi, tho they did feed them 3 times a day.

It felt the same as living with Jin, But this times they would be no one to hug him at night or even cuddle him.

He can only feel the soft matress under him as he slowly fell into his thoughts thinking about what will happen.

Namjoon Eyes slowly closes and that how namjoon slept.

But For Seokjin, it was a terror for everyone in his place, they were searching for clues and trying to find their Namjoon Jungkook and Yoongi.

All they know is that everyone isn't hurt because some annymonus person kept sending photos of how they were treated.

Without namjoon by his side, it made jin super depressed.

As Sometimes Taehyung or Jimin would try to comfort him but it wouldn't work, he would just be in his room looking at how he and namjoon were once so happy.

He just want his joonie back and nothing elses.

But one day, A Man entered his office with briefcase.

"Hello Mr Seokjin" The Man Says.

"What do you want?" Jin Asked Not Caring

"I know the whereabouts of your pet or toys" The Man Said.

Hearing his favorite person being called a useless pet angered him dearly, but he held his hand and kept focus.

"where are they?"He Asked.

"if I tell you, will you release my daughter from one of your dear friends basement." The Man Says.

"Who?" he said.

"Debra" The Man Says.

"Deal" Jin said.

The man then slowly hands him a piece of paper revealing the location of namjoon.

"Deagu?" Jin Said

The Man Nodded before leaving.

Jin then click a button which alerted jimin and hoseok who went inside his office.

Hoseok Jimin Were there except taehyung who was last seen last night.

"Where Taehyung Jimin?" Jin Said.

"He in the lab researching stuff" Jimin Said.

"Right Then" Jin Said

Meanwhile Namjoon.

"Huh" Namjoon said waking up.

"oh good your awake the boss want to meet you " The Guy said .

Namjoon got off the bed and followed the masked man who lead him inside a luxury office.

"Namjoon?" The Man Says.

"Who are you" Namjoon asked.

"My name is not important but what important is you belong to me now" he says touching namjoon face which was super soft.

"so soft and super submissive" The Man says touching namjoon tail.

"We are gonna have fun with me baby same with your two slibing." The Man Says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks Who Back, Sorry I Been super busy these past days because am studying national class this year so i have to take a important exam.

I will try my best to update often.