Chapter 11

Warning this chapter has a sad flashback.

No One POV
Jin slowly move his face and kissed Namjoon head whose was sleeping deeply, before getting out of the room quietly.

He made his way to basement and seen that Hoseok or code name Hobi, Jimin and Taehyung there.

infront of them was a man tied up and hanged his face bloody after being tortured by Hobi.

Jin took a crowbar and hit the man legs questioning him.

"WHO SENT YOU THIS TIME" Jin Furiously Shouted.

"Meh, like I would tell you" The Man Said Chuckling.

"It Jungson isn't it you, son a bitch" Hobi Said before taking a gun and shooting the man twice.

The man was screaming and begging, he let out a name.

"Jung...son" before dying to his wounds.

Jin face was emotionless, like he always was.

He nodded and everyone went back up, his men went in and clean up.

He sat in the living room.

FLASHBACK
"Daddy, when I grow up, I wanna be like you and keep mommy and you safe." Jin said.

"Jinnie listen to daddy, you don't want to be my like me because my job is dangerous." His Daddy Explained.

But 5 Yearold Jin smiled and nodded before hugging his father.

His Father was a mafia leader and his mom too, his friends Taehyung Jimin and Hoseok were the only who cares for him and kept his happy.

Jin was a very loveable child, the maids were happy to take care of him.

But things took a strong turn when one day he and his parents plus friends were in a large car driving to his grandma house.

A Black car crashed into him, which causes the car to roll over and turned upside down.

More Cars arrived and they were men with guns aiming at the car.

His Mother slowly opened her eyes and realized the situation, she quickly took Jin and his friends out before dragging her husband behind a tree.

She tried to hide but was it too late.

Jin opened his eyes and what he was horrifying, the masked men started shooting her.

She was still breathing before a man with a name Jungson on his suit fired a bullet into his mom head instantly killing her then leaving.

Police later arrived with ambulances, his uncle who was the Seoul police chief came and hugged him.

His Friends Jimin and Taehyung was unconscious so they were brought in the ambulances to the hospital.

Hoseok woke up and tried getting up but he was sent to the hospital too for treatment.

His Father tho, he was in a critical condition, and quickly sent to the hospital.

His Uncle brought him to his grandma house where his grandma and grandpa were waiting tears in their eyes and hugging their grandson.

His grandparents later brought him to the hospital to where his friends and dad was staying.

His friends were hugging him before comforting him.

His Uncle smiled sadly before telling him that his mom had died in the scene but his dad survived but in a coma.

Jin teared up and asked if he can see his father which the doctor agreed and let him in.

His Father has IV attached to him and a oxygen mask.

He hugged him and cried promising to avenge his father and mother.

End of Flashback

Jin didn't realized his eyes were tearing up, Jimin quickly rush forward and comfort him.

He really miss his father and mother after almost 20 years.

His Uncle still visit him from time to time same with his grandparents.

Jin stopped crying and went upstairs to see a sleeping Namjoon with his tail and butt upward.

He slowly sat on the bed and hugged Namjoon.
________________________________________________
Am thinking of updating property tomorrow, what do you think.

________________________________________________Am thinking of updating property tomorrow, what do you think