Chapter 6

Jin POV
When I saw that the omegas are on the couch doing their own thing.

I called them all to the dinning table to eat lunch, they came and ate normally like they always did but Jungkook didn't eat even when namjoon feed him, that until Taehyung tried to feed him and he ate it.

So Taehyung was feeding Jungkook while everyone else were eating quietly.

Until My personal assistant came rushing in and told us that Me Hoseok and Taehyung are needed in the office right now.

We went to office and got seated in our chairs.

"What is the reason for this urgent meeting" I asked
"Well Sir, Umm It appear that there's a ceremony today in a few hours with every CEO attending." He Said
"And that's all" I asked
"Not yet Sir, Our Rivals are also going too"He said.
"Then Thanks for telling me, you may go now" I said and he nodded before going out.

"Hyung what do we now? We clearly have to attend because of our image but who will look after our omegas." Taehyung Said.

"Taehyung you will stay while Hoseok and Jimin go with me" I said and he nodded.

After that we all went to the living room and saw everyone was there so we told them about the ceremony.

We went to our rooms and wore our suits for the ceremony.

I kept Taehyung behind because our rivals might attack our manison and take our mate.

So we finished dressing up and went to our cars and drove the ceremony.

We made it and went inside the place.
Meanwhile at the mansion

"Taehyungie, can I play ur phone" Jungkook Asked.
"Sure Kookie here"Taehyung Said giving kook his phone.

Namjoon and Yoongi were doing their thing, Namjoon reading a book while Yoongi sleeps.

Everyone was relaxing themselves.
_____________________________________
Wrote this 5 days ago and wattpad didn't let me punish.

_____________________________________Wrote this 5 days ago and wattpad didn't let me punish