Chapter 9

Happy Birthday Jungkook
I love you
-----------------------------------------------------------

No One POV
Jin was later discharged from his hospital room, he was walking to his office with Namjoon holding his arms tight.

He later arrived at his office and told Namjoon to go to the living room and he nodded.

Jin opened the door, and was met by Taehyung who quickly asked if he was better and he said yes.

They all sat in their respectable sit, and talk about the attack last night.

"Did any of you guys found out who sent that bastard to shot me?" I asked.
"Not yet Hyung but I will keep searching." Jimin Said.

"Anyway, is our shipment coming today?" I Said.
"Yes, it should arrive today Hyung." Hoseok Said.

"Hyung I found out who sent the hitman." Taehyung Said.
Getting everyone attention.
"Who Taehyung WHO?' I YELLED.

"It's Jungsun" Taehyung Said trembling.

Everyone were stunned.

"he's also seen during the auction, it possible that he threatened Mr Lee our marketing manager and ordered his men to inject hybrid drugs into the omegas." Taehyung Said.

"So, does that mean he's after our omegas while trying to take us down aswell." I said and Taehyung nodded.

I was about to say something until the door opened revealing Namjoon Yoongi and Jungkook running toward us.

"Look we talk about this later." I said and everyone nodded while hugging their hybrid.
__________________________________

It's make me smile when I see his smile.

Thank you Jungkook for everything you did for me, as a fanboy and a veteran Army since 2015 I love you so much.

(I cried twice today)