Chapter 20

Theres a surprise inside the chapter
______________________________________
No One POV

No One in the house, never felt this depressed as much before the submissive are brought back as they are even more slient.

"Hyung Why aren't they so talkative like before?" Hoseok Asked.

"I don't know hobi" Jin said.

"HYUNG HYUNG" Jimin said as rushes through the door caring a DNA paper.

"What is it Jimin?" Jin asked.

"I found out the main reason causing this, apparently those assholes injected another injection to them it's called Submissive Increaser" Jimin said.

"What is that?" Hoseok asked.
Which earned a idk from Jimin.

inside the room there's was a old butler listening and sitting at the back.

He opened and said something.

"It's something that increases what you call hybirds omegas to summit, Your Omegas prob is immune to it but the effects might last awhile" the man said.

"Soo Won? How do you know all this" Jin asked looking surprised

"because am the person who researched it before getting transfered here, don't worry if Jimin will ever allow me inside his lab , I will get the cure. " The old man said.

"alright alright I let you in come on" Jimin said as the old man followed him.

Meanwhile in Vmin bedroom.

Jungkook was sitting playing his bunny and tiger plushie.

Taehyung was sitting and scrolling his phone when he felt something next to him.

He took his eyes off the phone and see Jungkook cuddling him tight.

"kook~ah when will you talk again" he said.

Jungkook didn't say anything just nodded.

By the look when they first arrived, Jungkook looked so scared and fearful.

He would literally scream when someone touches his tail or him.

Even Jimin cant touch him, taehyung can tho.

Namjoon and Yoongi didn't even response as they collapsed by the time they entered the house.

They are inside the medical room where doctors are keeping a close watch on him.

Taehyung sighed as he was about to open his phone until.

"Hyungie" Jungkook said.

Taehyung was surprised and hugged Jungkook.

"You can talk again?" Tae asked. As he see Jungkook nod.

"I can talk hyung just didn't want to, they did so many things to me and hyung, they used me and tortured Namjoon hyung." Jungkook whimpered as he cried.

Taehyung hugged him tight and swore to protect him.

he sent a message to Jimin.

Chim❤️🎓
Chim you there?
Jungkook can talk now
You might have to come now

Seen.

As Jimin got inside the room they asked Jungkook so much questions, that he basically answered them, the only thing he agreed to this was that Jimin and Taehyung agreed to mate Infront of him.
Kinda smut

yeah after they finished asking him, they got undressed and began to have sex as Jungkook watched in happiness.

It was pain and pleasure for taehyung as Jimin pounds his hole, Jimin putting his hands inside taehyung mouth as Jimin thrusts inside of him.

He later came inside of taehyung as taehyung collapsed on the bed with Jimin seeds dripping out.

Jungkook actually went to taehyung after the session, he just used his finger and fingered taehyung.

"Ah~~kook~~" taehyung moaned.

"So slimy" he said.

"yeah am full of Jimin seeds that's why I can't moved am too full" tae said.

"I want to full" Jungkook whined.

"maybe next time kookie,maybe me and tae would fill you up until you gonna have pups." Jimin laughed.

"I feel like am bout to collapsed" Jimin said

That night they all cuddled and sleep.

Except Jin wasn't he heard everything from outside the door and just stood there and smiled.

He later went to the medical room to see the old man injecting Namjoon with the cure which made him happy to see Namjoon talking.

____________________________________
Successful.