Chapter 19

Am alive
______________________________________
No One POV
As screams were heard from the next room, it made kook scared which yoongi instantly hugged him and comfort him.

It's wasn't just any screams it was namjoon screaming for mercy and help.

At first they thought he was hurting him but it turns out they were injecting chemicals inside of namjoon which took effect making namjoon more submissive more than ever.

As they finally finished with namjoon, he came out with tears in his eyes.

he was practically walking on all fours because he was super tired.

The same thing also happened with yoongi they did the same thing with him, he came out even more fragile than namjoon.

But Jungkook was even worse, they didn't just injected him with chemicals, they also made sure to tattoo his neck with the word Won Lee.

he came out looking even worse, they were in chains their neck with collars as they were being walked to their room or prison cell.

Won Lee the guy who owns the building looks like Jimin when jungkook saw him, Jungkook walked Infront of him and kneel in submission.

The man smiled and patted his head showering him with names and words.

As the man left, 3 men came in and shot everyone in the room before taking namjoon yoongi and kook somewhere in a boat.

Jin POV

"Jimin I swear to god, it's like fucking 30 days since they were kidnapped, when will find them" I said.

"I know hyung, but you have to give taehyung some time to find their location" he said.

"Hyung we got them" taehyung said rushing in.

"We did? Where are they?" I asked.

" They are coming right now " he said.

" There's a problem tho hyung, they are even more submissive than before"
______________________________________

" There's a problem tho hyung, they are even more submissive than before" ______________________________________

Yeah I been busy, I hope this photo will cheer you up.