The "weakling" trio.

Also called the "coward" trio, this group consists of Nami, Usopp and Chopper..

..and I absolutely hate how they're called that. 😭😭

This trio, rather than using brute strength like some people we know, are the members who use their wits and/or other methods to fight their opponent.

Knowing your own physical capabilities in itself is a strength, and these three are the type that would fall back if their opponent over powers them in strength so that they can find another way to ultimately take them down, or will tag team with another member to do so.

I don't get why they're considered weak when they've basically won any fight they've had in the series so far.

These guys are the voice of reason and the ones who keep the monster trio in check, because who knows what could've gone wrong if the crew only consisted of members who dive head first into a fight without thinking about the consequences.

Nami, Usopp and Chopper are vital members to the Straw Hats and the crew wouldn't be where they are without any of these guys.

And what more proof for that do we need than Luffy saying so himself?

Side note: Y'all remember how freaking terrifying monster point was when it was first introduced? Gave me chills lmao. Chopper may be small and cute but he means business whenever it comes down to him having to fight.

Also why is Usopp even called weak when he is literally Go D. Usopp, the friend of Sogeking, and can knock his opponents out with just a scary face? Like he doesn't even need to use his strength. And let's not forget he's the one who's taken down any opponent with the most overpowered devil fruits.

Now recently I've come across a ton of comments stating Nami is weak, and the only reason she has survived so far is thanks to the clima tact that was made by Usopp. They therefore come to the conclusion that without Usopp, Nami is practically nothing. I just wanna say..

?????

Well then doesn't that apply to everyone? None of the devil fruit users would be as strong as they are without the fruit.

Pre-timeskip Luffy would've just been a regular 17 year old, no devil fruit, no haki, nothing.

Just imagine what it would be like for Zoro without his swords? Sure, he'd still be strong, but he's a million times stronger with his blades.

The same applies for most of the other members.. I mean come on, Brook wouldn't have even met the straw hats without his devil fruit.

Point is, just because she uses a weapon doesn't mean she's weak. Plus I'm pretty sure Nami only gets Usopp to upgrade the staff and is the only person who knows how to use and control the clima tact due to her prior knowledge on weather science.

And we also have to remember that before Nami, Usopp or Chopper met Luffy and joined the crew, they were just regular people.

These three have such a special place in my heart, and it's sad to see that a running gag about these guys being scared to face dangerous opponents (I mean as they rightfully should though, how is that not gonna scare you?) and/or suggesting to take safer routes has made the audience think they're too weak and need to constantly be protected.

They may not have the brute strength that some of the other members do, but they're still hella strong in their own way. I believe with my entire heart that they can not only protect themselves, but also the others as we've seen across the 980+ episodes but I guess some of the people of the internet are just blind lol.

That's all I can list off the top of my head right now, so feel free to leave your thoughts on this trio in the comments!

~ Death-chan. ❤️