Sanji x Nami

Note: I'll be doing rants on the pairings within the Straw Hat crew before I do the others.

So here's the next chapter. A pairing with Sanji, 'cuz NovaHeart requested it.♥:)

~x~

Okay. So the only thing I like about this ship is it's ship name.

I think SaNa is a really cute name. Though like I said before, LuNa is cuter. O(♥~♥)O

I mean, there's no point in liking SaNa. Nami and Sanji care for each other as nakama, that's for sure, but when it comes to love, Sanji loves all women.

I'm not saying Sanji can't actually fall in love, it's just that he treats her just like all other women.

If he really did love her that way, he'd try not to go after other women, 'cuz it might obviously hurt Nami.

I'll give you an example.

When the crew found Robin on their ship after the Arabasta arc, (she was an enemy back then) Usopp was interrogating her.

Sanji appears soon after with a snack for the 'beautiful woman from Baroque Works' which she thanked him for.

He then asked her if he should call her 'Robin-swan' or 'Robin-chwan' to which she just smiled, then headed to the upper deck of the Going Merry, where Zoro was.

Sanji leaned against the table, hearts in his eyes, saying, "Ah, she has a more mature and elegant beauty than Nami-san. I think I'm in love again."

Sounds to me like he would've ditched Nami for Robin just then.

Though what I do like about Sanji and Nami's relationship in One Piece is how they've always got each other's back, and they deeply care for each other.

A great example could be from when Sanji was beat up by Kalifa of CP9, and Nami asked him to relax, and she'd take care of her for him.

They have quite the sibling kind of relationship, excluding Sanji's love mode and nosebleeds.

If Sanji does fall in love though, I'm pretty sure he'd be a really caring boyfriend. xD

So, yeah, LuNa wins again.

~Death-chan. ♥