Chapter 835: The Nation of Souls.

(I apologize if you considered this chapter a spoiler

(I apologize if you considered this chapter a spoiler.)

The new chapter of One Piece was released a few days back, but I didn't have WiFi to publish this chapter then.

This chapter had a lot of content, we got to meet more of Big Mom's family, found out her Devil Fruit ability, and the best part is that this chapter contained a lot of LuNa, and it's safe to say that there'll be a lot of LuNa moments throughout this arc.

First off, I'm glad Oda-sensei didn't make Nami look weak compared to the other Straw hats and showed us that Chopper and her could handle the situation themselves.

Chopper did disappear after Nami arrived with Luffy though. But I guess that couldn't be helped since their opponent is one of the Four Emperors.

I'm sure our little raccoon dog can handle it. (〜^∇^)〜

After Nami met up with Luffy (Who'd tied her up at first due to a misunderstanding), she explained the situation to him, to which he said, "That's crazy! I'm glad we found each other!!"

Man, I love the way he said that. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And so, I'm assuming Luffy and Nami are gonna stick together for the rest of this arc. (For all the LuNa moments that should have happened in Dressrosa.)

May the ship continue to sail. 😍😆

~Death-chan.❤