13 facts about me~ ❤

Okay so I was tagged for this fact thingy by Onigiri-Hime. 😏😏

So the Rules:

1. You have to publish the rules.

2. You have to publish 13 facts about yourself.

3. You can't resist. (Are you talking about me? 😂😂)

4. You have one week to publish. If you don't, the one who nominated you can think of a punishment. (Lol, idk.)

5. You have to have a creative name. (Wth does that mean?)

6. You aren't allowed to write the facts in the comments of this book, but have to publish your own chapter, if you don't have a book like that, make one.

7. You have to nominate 15 people. (Do I even know that many? 😂)

~x~

Okay, let's get started. (This is gonna be fun~ 🙈💕)

1. You will never get to know my real name.

2. Pfft. 😂😏

3. My name means 'rejoicing' or 'happy.' A lot of people find it hard to pronounce my name, much to my annoyance.

4. I'm Indian. 😂😂😂😂 (Never expected that did ya?)

5. Outside the Wattpad world, I actually have a hard time talking to new people, but I'm pretty loud and really talkative when it comes to people I'm close with. Oh and also my Wattpad family. (Yes, it's you guys. 😏🙈💕)

6. I like making people smile, even if I look stupid when trying to do it.

7. According to people who I know who've watched One Piece, I'm most similar to Nami, since my favourite fruit are Oranges, (Mikan, Tangerine, whatever you call it.) and some habits of mine remind them of her.😂

8. My birthday is sixteen days from now. (April 30th) And I'm turning fifteen.

9. I've always wanted a hamster. 🐹😍

10. I love football, but I honestly suck at it. ⚽

11. My favorite color is Orange.

12. A few years back, I never would have thought I'd write fanfics on Wattpad out of all things, since I never was good at writing as a child. If you read my stories from back then, you'd either die of laughter, or the stupidity the book contained.

13. I'm 5 foot and 2 inches. (Why am I so short?) 😭😭

14. (Yeh. Cuz the 1st and 2nd fact was just bullshit. 😂) When there's no school, I spend 6+ hours straight on either Wattpad, mangas, or just watching anime. No wonder I have glasses.

15. I like the rain. Oh, and snow. ☔❄

~x~

So there, now you know 15 things about me. 😂😂

I'm lazy to tag, and I don't even know that many people here, so who ever reads this is tagged. Yay~! ('Cuz why not? It's fun. 😚😂)

~ Death-chan ❤