Lol. xD

UGH MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER GOT DELETED BY MISTAKE. FML. x(

Btw, AnimeOtaku7 Check your Kik messages, I'll send you a reply for your comment on the previous chapter. :)

~x~

Guess what.

I'm thinking of making a Natsu x Lucy fanfiction.

JUST THINKING. CALM THYSELF. xD

You see, I was rewatching the first parts of Fairy Tail, and then decided to read some of the NaLu fanfictions I had saved on Wattpad a while back.

But I realized that all of them were the same: Lisanna comes back from Edolas. Natsu kicks Lucy outta Team Natsu and Lisanna takes her place. Lucy is upset. Lucy wants revenge. Natsu finally falls for her. He asks her to forgive him. She forgives him. She liked him all along. They live happily ever after.

OR

Natsu's the hot popular guy everyone wants in school. He has hot girlfriend Lisanna who's a bitch. In comes new transfer student, and fake nerd (the one who's gorgeous but suddenly looks ugly when she wears glasses, braids and oversized clothes. No offense but gorgeous people stay gorgeous no matter what they wear.) Lucy, who's made fun of by bitch Lisanna and in some stories, Natsu too. But anyway in the end they fall in love. Bitch Lisanna bullies Fake Nerd Lucy and tries to get in the way. Bitch Lisanna gets her ass kicked for being evil. Mira doesn't give a fuck that her sister might go to jail for what she did. They live happily ever after.

See?

So I was thinking if no one is gonna make a different story, maybe I should. Maybe.

But of course there are genius authors who make amazing NaLu fanfics too.

For example: Just One More Week by @SerenadeThis

That author is a genius. That's my favorite NaLu book, so check it out. :)

So anyway, bye guys!

~ Death-chan.❤