OMFG.

Okay first of all, Happy Belated Valentine's Day. ❤

So guys. The creepiest thing happened yesterday. 😱

I had gone to the grocery near my house after school to get some stuff. I was waiting at the cash counter, and there was this Arab guy and his friend (I guess?) in front of me.

The cashier was on the phone and this guy said something in Arabic that I didn't really get.

Then he turned and happened to see me, but I didn't bother to think much of it at that time.

After he was done, he left the shop, but then came back almost immediately.

And like just as I was about to leave he blocked the exit.

I felt kind of uneasy, but said an 'excuse me' and he moved aside.

So I got till my building and was waiting by the elevator (which was taking a long time, btw.) when I noticed that guy come into the building too, and I know for a fact that he doesn't live in the same building as me.

Okay, so I panicked a bit, no actually a lot, especially when he was like, "يا حبيبتى " (which literally translates to babe/ love.)

And I didn't have time to wait for the lift anymore so I had to run up two floors to my house carrying a really heavy school bag.

And he followed me halfway up I guess, but I wouldn't know cuz I was too busy ringing the doorbell like crazy (I'm surprised it isn't broken.) and then closed the door as soon as I got in.

And now when I think about it, I just realized that this was the same guy who sent me creepy flying kisses last year while I was waiting for my school bus to arrive.

Fml.

So that was my unique​ Valentine's day unlike any other.

So guys, be safe from creeps like this guy.

Love you all.

~Death-chan.❤