Plot

This version of Ben 10 will be MY VERSION of Ben 10; which means it has NOTHING to do with the Classic and the Reboot versions you've watch on television. As you can see this crossover will NOT BE A SEPARATE UNIVERSE (like the Omniverse), instead the Ben 10's Universe and DC Universe will at the SAME UNIVERSE TOGETHER! I also had an idea of having the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Universe will be at the SAME UNIVERSE as well with Ben 10's and DC's Universe as well.

The Justice League's founding members have eight members (The original 8) are:

- Superman (Clark Kent/Kal-El)

- Batman (Bruce Wayne)

- Wonder Woman (Diana Prince)

- Flash (Barry Allen)

- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

- Aquaman (Arthur Curry)

- Cyborg (Victor Stone)

- Martian Manhunter (John Jones/J'onn J'onzz)

The Titans does exists as well, but the team were founded before the Justice League were formed, mainly just to get away from their mentors and it was just to have a hangout club back then (so the Titans was originally is not an official team yet, because they didn't have the funding and wouldn't want their mentors to interfere).

Founding members are:

- Robin (Dick Grayson)

- Kid Flash (Wally West)

- Speedy (Roy Harper)

- Aqualad (Garth)

- Wonder Girl (Donna Troy)

After years later, the Titans were reformed again after the Justice League were captured by alien invaders; they putting their differences aside after move away from the mentors' shadow, the Original 5 are back again (but this time as Nightwing/Dick Grayson, Red Rapid/Wally West, Arsenal/Roy Harper, Tempest/Garth, and Troia/Donna Troy).

Plot:

Ben Tennyson was abducted by aliens when he was 10 years old after accidentally received the Omnitrix, but then got rescued by Tetrax. He also brought Rook Blonko with his side. Both Ben and Rook are orphans, where Tetrax trained them to become the Galactic Guardians. Then after reaching his teen years, he received the Ultimatrix and recruiting more members. The Galactic Guardians are:

- Ben Tennyson (This version of Ben Tennyson is different from the Classic and the Reboot version)

Ben was abducted by aliens when he was 10 after accidentally got the Omnitrix, but then rescued by Tetrax, who's later one took care of Ben and Rook and together become the Galactic Guardians. Ben is mostly seen to be childish and joked freely about his teammates, and made pop cultural references, even thou his alien friends hardly understands. He's also have a talent of sarcasm. Despite his child like behavior at times, Ben was a natural tactical thinker, a natural leader and fearless despite his sarcastic and enthusiastic personality remaining intact. Ben quite often listens to his music on his favorite playlists. After return to Earth, he'll develop a romantic relationship with Supergirl.

- Rook Blonko (his origin is different compare to the Omniverse version)

Rook is an orphan like Ben who were both being raised by Tetrax and together become the Galactic Guardians. He is a Revonnahgander from the planet Revonnah. His home planet was invaded by Vilgax; the Revonnahgander refuse to surrender, so Vilgax destroyed planet Revonnah. Rook is more stoic and prefers to think before acting, makes him very intelligent and open-minded as well. Rook still has difficulty understanding his Earth expressions, but slowly understands it by Ben after growing up together for years and he's able to enjoy Earth's music thanks to Ben who's been playing his songs whenever they had a trip. Like Ben, Rook is also heroic and do anything to save lives.

- Ester

A Kraho/Human hybrid, she dated Ben but didn't work out. But they're still close as friends/allies. Ester has a generally open-minded and carefree attitude toward other races. However, when the situation demands it, she can be quite serious and focused. Being part-Kraaho, Ester is able to stretch her limbs at incredible distances like the rest of her kind.

- Titano (I've personally changed Titano back story, instead of a giant chimp, Titano was a Bounty Hunter space-chimp)

Orginally an Earth Chimp trained by NASA. During his mission, something went wrong and his space pod rocketed out of control into space. He was abducted by aliens, experimented, to make him extremely intelligent and his live span is much longer than regular chimps.

- Zeno (The character was based on TMNT 2012 version)

Zeno is a self-proclaimed traitor to the Triceraton Empire. He was once a respected Triceraton warrior, but he disagreed with Emperor Zanmoran's plan to destroy planets. He believed that there is no honor in a weapon that destroys worlds from afar. For saying such things, he was thrown into a pit and became a prisoner; where he met Titano, they both escape from prison.

- Tetrax Shard

Tetrax Shard was a Petrosapien mercenary, then changed after he decided to raised Ben and Rook as his apprentice. Tetrax helps Ben and Rook to be better heroes, teaching Ben to use the Omnitrix wisely, then help Ben and Rook how to fight, tactical awareness, using weapons, piloting, surviving harsh environment, and others. Tetrax is more like a "father-figure" for Ben and Rook.

At 18 years old, Ben and the Galactic Guardians decides to come to Earth, unexpectedly being protected by the Justice League.

After returned back to Earth, Ben finally reunited with his cousin, Gwen Tennyson, and his grandfather, Max Tennyson.

- Gwen Tennyson

Gwendolyn "Gwen" Tennyson is the paternal cousin of Ben Tennyson. Gwen study magic after she stole Charmcaster's spell book after her spell book got knocked away during duel against Zatanna. Then she received training from Doctor Fate and become good friends with Zatanna. She is portrayed as an intelligent, mature, but caring and sympathetic. Gwen is willing to forgive villains for their wrongdoings, if she believes they've changed for the better. Gwen occasionally prioritizes things incorrectly. She's also a member of the Justice League Dark.

- Max Tennyson

Max Tennyson was a life-long, union-card-carrying, plumber, but in fact, he was a member of a former intelligence agency called CHECKMATE after serving as an Army Ranger in Vietnam. Before A.R.G.U.S., CHECKMATE dealt with supernatural, alien, and metahuman threats foreign (Black) and domestic (White). Max was a Black Bishop, meaning he was in charge of several operatives and worked with Abin Sur.

Justice League and Titans © DC Comics and Warner Bros

Ben 10 © Man Of Action Entertainment and Cartoon Network

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles © Nickelodeon