CHAPTER 2: SETTLEMENT

WAYNE MANOR, GOTHAM CITY, NEW JERSEY

Ben Tennyson and his crew, Galactic Guardians, are still at Wayne Manor, meeting with the Justice League and Titans on what to do with the Galactic Guardians. "First of all, we wanted to say thank you for helping us to save Earth." Said Superman, smiling at Ben and his team.

"No big." said Ben. "Anything to protect my homeworld."

"Glad to hear it." said the Man of Steel. "Secondly, I want to say....on behalf of the League and the Titans, we are sorry about the loss of your parents, Ben Tennyson." he added. "Also, I have been meaning to ask you, do you have a place to stay?"

Ben looked a little down, and he said, "No. My parent's house might have been sold by now, our spaceship has been destroyed. Plus, I have no clue where my Grandpa Max could be or my Cousin, Gwen."

"Then how would you like to stay with my parents?" asked Superman. "I grew up on the Kent family farm in Smallville, and they're no strangers with aliens in my parents' house."

"Sounds good to me." said Ben, knowing that he and his crew have nowhere to go.

"Eh, why not?" said Titano.

"I accept the offer, Superman." Rook said, shaking hands with Superman.

"I always wanted to see what a human farm was like," said Zeno.

"As long as I can help out there, no problem." Ester added, volunteering to help out the Kent's.

KENT'S FARM, SMALLVILLE, KANSAS

Cyborg had opened a boom-tube with his thoughts for Ben, Rook, Ester, Zeno, and Titano to go for a shortcut to the farm. Superman has already contacted his Earth parents, Jonathan and Martha Kent, with his phone, telling Ben and his crew they are staying at the Kent Farm for a while.

"Welcome dear." Martha Kent immediately welcomed Ben and the Galactic Guardians.

"Thanks for letting us stay here Mr. and Mrs. Kent." said Rook, being the gentleman that he was. "We apologize that our presence might be a bother for you."

"Nonsense." replied Jonathan Kent. "We are no strangers to aliens in this house."

Martha nodded. "Anyone who helped our son Clark save the world are more than welcome to stay here." she said.

As the light is getting dark, everyone is getting inside to the farmhouse except Zeno, because he was too big to get into the house. However, Jonathan is providing him a light in the barn. "Thank you, Mr. Kent," said Zeno.

"You're welcome, big guy." replied Jonathan Kent. Then Zeno takes his attention to hay. Zeno smelled the hay then ate.

"You should be proud." said Zeno, while eating the hays. "You've provided me with the tastiest food I've ever eaten."

During his time in space, Zeno has never eaten anything that good like hay before.

"Uhm, you're welcome big guy..." Jonathan felt a little bit weird for anyone so comfortable to eat hay.

Zeno's species, the Triceratons, are all vegetarians. They eat mostly vegetables or plants.

Then Titano came to the barn. "Yeah, I think it is more appropriate for me to watch you buddy".

Titano and Zeno have been inseparable friends ever since they've worked together and escaped from a space prison years ago.

The next day, Ben, Rook, and Ester came down from bed and went down for breakfast. Martha was cooking pancakes. Ben hasn't been eating Earth food for a while and forgot what it tastes like.