CHAPTER 12.2: BRAINIAC'S REIGN (PART 2)

LEXCORP TOWER, METROPOLIS

Inside the Lexcorp tower. Gorilla Grodd is in Lex's office, looking down through the window. Lex Luthor and Ma'alefa'ak are in the room as well.

"You do have a hell of a view from up here." Said Gorilla Grodd and he drank a glass of spirit. "I'm guessing that we did all that because of... What you always wanted."

"I helped build this city, me. But Superman shows up and people immediately see him as a Messiah. If they won't look up to me, then I will take away their choice in the matter. And those heroes that help Superman, I will keep them around, but they will lose their will as well, and answer to the real hero, me!" Lex boasted, feeling confident he could control everyone.

"Amen to that." Grodd agreed with Lex.

Then Lex received a call. "I believe I am able to find the heroes that escaped our control." Brainiac spoke on Lex's holographic computer screen.

NURSING HOUSE, NEW YORK CITY

Ben is about to walk up to his girlfriend when he notices that Michelangelo is using his phone to buy a pizza.

"Mikey?! Turn off your phone!!" Ben warned.

"Why, they might throw a slice of pineapple in our face?" Asked Michelangelo.

"Maybe. But you must tell everyone to stop using electronic devices. Cyborg now under Brainiac mind controlled could track down any-"

But before Ben could explain more about the warning. Omen senses something dangerous approaching, she looks out of the window and notices the wind is blowing harder and harder until the walls and windows are crashed.

*CRASH*

Omen back up after the windows break. "We're compromised!" She alerted everyone.

Outside. Red Tornado is using his tornado power towards the nursing home and starts using it to attack the whole building. One of the trees smashed through the wall.

"Does anyone know about the bloody tornado warning, while some of us go out and do that stupid plan?!" Said John Constantine.

Ben immediately turns into Lodestar. As Red Tornado was about to use his wind power, Lodestar easily bends Red Tornado's arms and legs, which makes him unable to use his wind powers.

"Too easy." Lodestar begins to use his magnetic powers to disassemble his legs and arms.

Titano and Donatello begin to carry Red Tornado's body parts, hoping that they can free him from Brainiac's programming.

"It's only matter of time for the Lexpendables to be here." said Tetrax

"All because of a stupid turtle thinks it's a good idea for a pizza time middle of an 'Stormtroopers' Apocalypse'." Constantine blames Mikey.

"My bad." Embarrassed Michelangelo.

"Enough!" Splinter cuts in. "We can't stay here any longer. I know a place we could hide for a while."

ABANDONED SUBWAY, UNDERGROUND, NEW YORK CITY

Later, Ben, Rook, Ester, Titano, Zeno, Tetrax, Grandpa Max, Gwen, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello Splinter, Lois Lane, Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, Black Lightning, John Constantine, Green Arrow, Arrowette, Dr. Fate, Omen (switched back to Lilith Clay), Obsidian, Alan Scott, Dr. Mid-Nite, Wildcat, Sandman, and Kim Tran went to the TMNT's hideout on an abandoned subway through Dr. Fate's golden ankh portal.

"Well... That was... Nice." Lois Lane said confused, looking around the whole base area.

"Tell me about it." Replied Titano.