CHAPTER 13.3: TECHNODROME (PART 3)

NEW YORK CITY

New York City is in ruins after the upgraded Technodrome launched a surprise attack and destroyed all bridges, preventing citizens from escaping. Despite the Technodrome leaving to invade other cities, the Kraang, Kraathatrogon, and Dimension X creatures, led by Captain Traag and Sergeant Granitor, search for survivors in New York City. Each group sends tracking probe drones to scan the buildings to look for survivors hiding inside. Then uses normal mutagen to turn them into mutants.

NEW YORK'S SEWER

Bloodsucker's rampage increasingly disperses the aliens and mutants hiding in the safe area. But are also upset about the destruction of Undertown and the deaths of those who once lived here.

"I'm sorry for your loss. Your daughter's death will not be in vain." Old Hob calmly placed his hand on the alien couple after the loss of their daughter.

Then Old Hob turns his attention towards Man Ray and Sally Pride. "We have to move fast." He said.

"Sir! We got lots of little leeches popping out around the area. They might know we're here!" Herman shouted while he knocked one of the leeches off his head like a fly.

"There is still one person that could guide us to protect all mutants." Old Hob thought. Then he turned to the crowd of aliens and mutants. "People, carrying on finding the exit. The Mutanimals would catch up with you all if we survived." He ordered, and he walked quickly towards the ladder.

"What for?" Sally asked, confused.

"To find us a hint." Man Ray replied, and he, along with Herman and Sally Pride, followed. However, the crowd of aliens and mutants was about to walk away. Groundchuck and Dirtbag run toward the Mutanimals.

"Wait up! We're coming with you!" Said Groundchuck.

"They trashed our home! So let's strike back!" Dirtbag replied.

"Granted." Herman agreed, and the Mutanimals, along with Groundchuck & Dirtbag, climbed out of the sewer.

SAN FRANCISCO

Continuing in its tank mode, the upgraded Technodrome fires energy blasts at the surrounding city and even destroys the Golden Gate Bridge with a giant laser beam.

A group of Kraangdroids led by Kraang Prime keeps on shooting at the Titan Tower until it collapses onto the sea after being badly damaged by so many laser shots.

"Now... All groups move over to that Pyramid tower and make sure no escapees in this city survive while we turn the rest into mutants!" Kraang Prime ordered the whole army, and they were ready to attack Transamerica Pyramid.

"Not yet; your army should move away from the city now! The Technodrome has already finished its firework setup and sent it away." Kraang Subprime said on the radio, which made all of the Kraang teleport away from San Francisco.

As the Upgraded Technodrome transforms into air mode, it hovers over San Francisco further. Then, a fusion laser beam is fired downward from the war machine's bottom part.

*PKOW*

*KABOOM*

A fusion laser hits the ground, creating a giant explosion wave that kills everyone caught in the fire and ruins many San Francisco buildings and cars.

WATCHTOWER

Martian Manhunter on monitor duty is horrified to see lots of city destruction caused by the upgraded Technodrome and the Kraang's army on each computer screen. He then looks out the window and sees a lot of explosions around the Earth.