CHAPTER 4: THE CLOSER THINGS GET

TENNYSON'S RESIDENCE, ROW HOUSE, NEW YORK

Superman and Wonder Woman are sitting down on the couches while talking to Gwen's parents while Ben, Gwen, Rook, and Ester join Superman, Wonder Woman, and Gwen's parents for a conversation in the guest room.

"First things first, I would like to thank you guys to save us again." said Superman

"No problem, Superman." replied Gwen.

"We were wondering if you guys would like to join our team?" offered Wonder Woman an invitation to the Justice League.

"I don't see why not." replied Ben, as Gwen, Rook, and Ester replied with a smile.

Superman and Wonder Woman smiled back, knowing that Ben, Gwen, Rook, and Ester agreed to join the Justice League.

"By the way, we have a graduation we need to attend." said Superman to Ben, Rook, and Ester.

SMALLVILLE HIGH, KANSAS

The graduation was held on a football field, where Kara Kent and Connor Kent are both receiving their high school diploma. Ben Tennyson, Rook Blonko, Ester, Clark Kent, Jonathan and Martha Kent are taking an applause towards both Kara and Connor. Rook and Ester use their holographic projector to disguise themselves as humans. After the graduation ceremony, both rushed over to their family and friends.

"Thanks for coming, Ben; it means a lot that you came here." Kara rushed towards Ben and hugged him

Ben smiled at her. "Hey, today is your big day. How could I miss it?"

As Kara and Connor's classmates are planning for a party from their graduation, Kara and Connor are about to join on a bigger occasion, as Ben Tennyson, Rook Blonko, Ester, and the Kents left early after Kara and Connor received their high school diploma.

KENT'S FARM, SMALLVILLE, KANSAS

As Clark, Kara, and Connor, already donning their superhero outfits, Rook and Ester deactivated their holographic projector to revert back to their normal alien forms, and Ben is wearing black armored jumpsuit, along with a black helmet, jet boot attachments, a utility belt, and still have the Ultimatrix attached on his left wrist.

"Go look after the kids, Clark." said Jonathan

"I will." replied Superman.

"Have fun you kids." as Martha is hugging Supergirl and Superboy.

"We will." replied Superboy.

The heroes walked out through the farmhouse, then Superboy pressed his ear comm. "Superboy to Titans Tower." as Superboy spoke, a white light surrounded Superboy as he was teleported to the Titans Tower.

Next, it's Superman's turn to press his ear-comm. "Superman to Watchtower." Then a white light surrounds Superman, Ben, Supergirl, Rook, and Ester as they are teleported to the Watchtower.

WATCHTOWER, SPACE

The light from the teleporter faded as they landed on the teleporter platform. Tons of superheroes are waiting and chatting around the Watchtower. Titano, Zeno, and Gwen are already at the Watchtower. Gwen right now is Lucky Girl, dressed in a dark purple jumpsuit, purple gloves, and a strange cat-like black and dark purple mask.

Then Lucky Girl approaches Ben. "Nice suit you got there, Ben." complemented by Lucky Girl to her cousin.

"I think it's better for you to call me Omni Knight." replied Ben, now known as Omni Knight.