4- The Starting Point II

Here you go IloveYouChaeForever

ROSÉ

"What?" She could be joking. Jennie unnie loves doing that.

"I love you" She repeated and I blinked.

"Unnie.." She placed her hand on mine and scooted closer to me.

"I've loved you ever since I saw you for the first time Rosé" She told me and I creased my eyebrows.

"Jennie unnie I d--"

"Please, hear me out. We can talk things through Chaeng. My parents will be okay with it" She held my hand.

"It's not about that unnie. I don't have feelings for you. I only love you as a friend" I explained and her eyes glossed over.

"You don't love me..?"

"I'm sorry. But I don't love you like that unnie" I repeated and she looked away then stood up.

"It's okay. It was silly of me anyway. Sorry for wasting your time" She wiped her tears and left.

Did I do the right thing?

I've always had a little suspicion that Jennie was into girls, and me.

So that's why she didn't court anyone while she was abroad.

"I should check on her" I told myself and went back inside.

I looked around and saw Taehyung marching to the bathroom with a bottle.

What?

Jennie was nowhere to be seen so I followed Taehyung.

I got there just in time to see him breaking the bottle over a guy's head and I gasped.

"V!" I rushed to him and tried to stop him but he pushed me back and started stabbing the guy with the broken bottle and he was shouting in pain.

"Help me, please! Ahh!"

"Taehyung stop this!" I held his hand but he didn't budge.

"Oh fuck.." He said in horror as the guy stopped struggling.

"Jesus.. you killed him.." I gasped in horror and the guy dropped dead.

The remains of the bottle fell out of Taehyung's hands and he stepped back in fear.

"He's n-not dead! No!" He shouted and I started over breathing.

Taehyung dropped to the floor in tears and my eyes trailed to the dead body on the floor.

I gagged and ran out. He didn't even bother stopping me.

I rushed to our table and grabbed my bag.

"Chaeng?" I noticed that Jennie looked disheveled and Jin was comforting her.

I looked down nervously before running away.

I just witnessed a fucking murder.

TWO DAYS LATER

I got to know that a raid happened and the entire hotel was shut down and condemned.

"The killer is still on the loose, no we have no information on the case but we won't give up"

"It has been two days, Officer Manoban. What do you have to say about this?"

"My team and I are still investigating the matter, we will get back to you as soon as we get to the bottom of it"