19- Next Step

JISOO

"Hold still.."

"I'm not moving" I told her bluntly.

She suddenly pulled at my head but I stood still.

"Stop being so difficult.." She gave up and pouted then punched my chest.

"Just tell me you want me to kiss you and I will" I told her and stepped down the stairs, so we were on the same step, and the height difference was somewhat fair.

I was surprised when she stepped on my feet and kissed me.

That hurts!

"What was that for?" I asked as she pulled away but she ignored me and practically walked away.

"C-Chaeyoung? Yah!" I called her but she just waved her hands at me. "Coward!"

"Skyscraper!"

10:31AM
IRENE

Finally, the idiot and I made it to Jisoo's safe house, through my guidance. That monkey can't even use the gps properly.... pathetic.

"Hey, wait" She stopped me from going in.

"And why?" I asked and she looked down.

"I want to go in first, duh" She pushed me aside like I was nothing and sprinted inside.

The nerve of that girl!

I marched in after her just in time to see her lifting Jisoo off the ground.

"Jisoo!!!! You're alive! Hahaha!" She laughed loudly and Jisoo joined her.

What do you know? You think you know a woman.

"I told you I would make it, or my name isn't Kim Jisoo" Jisoo patted her shoulder when she left her down.

"Right. I thought we were goners! That's what Irene said but hey, if you got me, you're good as safe" Lisa said with an air of pride and I pushed her away with my shoulder.

"I see you made it, Jisoo"

"How could I not have made it?" She asked me knowingly and we just stood there for a while.

"Cocoa? Anyone?" Rosé announced and Lisa bolted to the kitchen.

"You want it right?" I asked Jisoo.

"I do. Don't you?" She raised a brow with a small smile.

"I do that's why I'm asking you dummy" I pushed her shoulder and she laughed.

"Let's go" She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and I followed her gladly, only to find Lisa jumping hyperly in a gleeful state.

"I want that one!" "This one?" "Yes!" She clapped and pointed when Rosé picked up a cupcake.

Since when does Jisoo have baking ingredients?

"When did you get ingredients?"

"I bought them this morning. Chaeyoung wanted them" She said and I nodded.

The girl knows her cooking, and her charms to have been able to send Jisoo on an errand and even get away with it.

"So after breakfast? I have somethings we should talk about" I told her seriously and she nodded.

"Mmm, wow this is delicious unnie! Yesss"

Idiot.

...

JISOO

"Jennie launched the attack on us yesterday" Irene announced once we were all in the living room.