27- Back From The Dead

IRENE

I opened my eyes and turned sharply to see what happened.

Hyunsuk clutched his arm in pain as the gun was discarded on the floor with a careless clatter.

I knew it was too horrible to be true.

She ripped her sleeve off and tied her torso with it to control the bleeding.

Get ready to suffer Hyunsuk.

SEULGI

I landed on Jennie's car with a thud and activated my magnets immediately to avoid sliding off.

Fuck, that wasn't so gentle...

Jennie pulled over immediately and I jumped down and kicked the door shut then pushed her against it.

Turns out Lisa was right and we could have all walked into a horrible trap. But thankfully, I wasted everyone at the phony location.

Rough night indeed.

"Phone," I demanded and she gave it to me. She knows I can shot a bullet through her skull if she does as much as bat an eyelid too fast.

"Now, get in the car and drive" I grunted and she nodded.

I followed her closely as she got into the car and I sat in the back with my gun pressed to the back of her skull.

"Seulgi?" Rosé gasped as she saw me and I adjusted my shoulder pad.

"Where to?"

"Do I have to blow your brains out?" I raised my voice and she raised her hands up.

"I'm on it, relax" She said calmly and put the car in gear.

"Remember, I got my eyes on you" I tapped the edge of the gun against her head and she looked at Rosé.

"Drive,"

JISOO

"How are you still alive?" Hyunsuk groaned out and I punched his face.

"Twelve years ago.." I began as I staggered towards him and he moved away.

"Look, I'm sorry, you know how people can be--" I yanked him up by his collar roughly and he clutched my hands.

"All my life was dedicated to you and your little games, yet you murdered my parents and betrayed me" I gripped his collar harder and he looked right into my eyes.

"Jisoo, I had no choice and besides, you would never have become an assassin if--"

"When did I tell you I wanted to be an assassin?! Huh?!" I shouted at him and he looked away.

"You murdered my parents for your selfish goals and made me believe they were assassinated!" I seethed and he sighed.