Epilogue

2 YEARS LATER
11TH NOVEMBER 2023
ROSÉ

I was holding a gun, and ready to shoot with it, I was very determined.

"Rosé stop pretending to be Jisoo and help me make cocoaaaa!" Irene called and I giggled.

"Coming unnie!" I replied and ran out of the basement where I was playing with Jisoo's old stuff.

"You'll never really get over doing that, will you?" Irene chuckled and Seulgi hugged her from behind. They're in a relationship now, and they're doing well.

Irene really has a thing for Seulgi's fighting, or so I think. She looks creepy when she watches her kick ass.

"I want cocoa" Seulgi turned to me and Irene smiled.

"No one can make it like you" She admitted and I smiled.

I was about to speak but someone gave me a back hug.

"Nini?"

Yeah.. everyone forgave Jennie and we're fine now. Taehyung is also serving his sentence in prison. Two years have passed out of seven. I think he was given a lighter sentence because of all the community service and charity works he does, not because his father was a President.

And I forgave her too. Jisoo and mum talked me into it. And I figured Jennie deserved a second chance, she was there for me throughout the years like a true friend.

Plus, everything is okay when I have Jisoo by my side.

"I see you're up already" I asked as I looked at her over my shoulder.

"I heard someone mention cocoa" She gave me a gummy smile and I turned away with one of my own.

"Fine, that's what you all woke up so early for"

"Yesss!"

"Thank goodness"

"Love you Rosie"

Crackheads..

...

I finished making the cocoa but Jisoo hadn't come back yet.

She must be at the fields, I just know it.

I got into her car and drove there with her cocoa, I strapped it onto myself.

I stopped the car when I saw her standing underneath a blossom tree, her back turned to me. Her loose shirt was flapping around as the soft wind blew past it.

I got out and hugged her from behind. I love her so much it makes me smile for no reason.

She turned around and cupped my cheeks, then she smiled and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Did you miss me?" She whispered softly and I smiled and nodded.

I held the cocoa up to her and she looked down at it with a smile.

"You didn't forget"

"I'd never forget anything connected to you Jisoo" I smiled at her.

Her eyes craned down to my arms then she removed her hoodie and pulled it around my shoulders.

"It's chilly, dont come out without a hoodie next time, okay?" She raised her brows, with her hands placed on my shoulders and I nodded.

Once again, she cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead.

I looked up at her when our hands touched; when she attempted to take the cocoa from me.

I held onto her shoulder and leaned up then kissed her lips passionately.