Chapter 21:Y/N's birthday pt.3

"How about my drama crew?"

"Oh..."

"My boss, Hani?"

"..."

"On a side note, my aunt will most probably bring her wife here for this particular party, is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's totally fine. I am sorry about not inviting your crew and your boss, we didn't think of that,"
Lisa explains.

"Nah, it's okay, you have done your best, I am not blaming four of you for anything,"
Y/N gives them a reassuring smile.

"We love you so much, baby,"

"I know,"
Y/N answers proudly.

"I just realise that you have never seen my aunt before,"
Y/N says.

"Yeah, we don't,"

"Oh my god, y'all are going to love her as much as I do, trust me, she is the best aunt ever. Moreover, she has a super pretty wife,"

"Well, you get us really curious now,"
Jisoo says.

"FYI, I have never actually talked to her wife before either, we only met on their wedding day,"
Y/N exclaims excitedly.

"Calm down, why are you so excited over your aunt's wife?"
Rosé expresses in slight jealousy but as blunt as Y/N is, she won't notice it.

"She is just really pretty. I am still loyal to four of you, I only have my eyes on you but-"

"Y/N, no good, you have to stop,"
Her mum stops her right on time before her girlfriends give her that long face.

"Right,"
Y/N keeps her mouth shut in no time and diverts her attention to something else.

"She is just really pretty,"
Nope. She can't hold it back. Not going to lie, Y/N may or may not has a tiny bit of crush on her aunt's wife a long time ago. But that's something Blackpink don't need to know, Y/N believes.

"Okay, that's enough,"
Her mum squeezes her arm as a warning.

"What's happening?"
Jennie asks her best friends.

"Did she just have a crush on someone?"
Rosé asks in surprised.

"No, of course not, darling. Y/N is just praising her visual, that's all,"
Y/N's mum assures them uselessly.

"But like seriously though, she is-"

"Y/N, you have to stop if you do not want to get kicked out of here tonight,"
Y/N's mum warns her one last time.

"Alright, my bad,"
Blackpink just stare at her, asking for an explanation silently.

"I will talk to you about this tomorrow morning, let's just have fun tonight, it's my birthday,"
Y/N blinks her eyes innocently. As much as Blackpink hate it when Y/N pays too much attention on someone else, there is no way they could resist that pair of charming eyes.

"Y/N!"
Somebody calls out her name loudly outside the door, and Y/N recognises the voice almost immediately.

"Oh my god, it's my aunt,"
Y/N squeals excitedly while walking her way to open the door for her aunt and her aunt's wife.
Jieun is holding her wife's hand comfortably when Y/N invites her to enter the house.

Y/N swears, she hopes she can have that kind of intimacy with Blackpink even after they are married to each other. She has heard from too many people that they got tired after they are married to their partners. It may or may not add some pressure to Y/N on whether she should really marry Blackpink in the future but this is a story for another day. Right now, she just has to focus on her birthday party.

"Aunt, I miss you so much,"
Y/N gives Jieun a tight hug and Jieun returns the hug happily too. She loves her niece and it's been a long time for her to see Y/N until now.

"I miss you too. I heard that you have four girlfriends,"
Jieun raises her eyebrows teasingly.

"My dad told you, didn't he?"

"Well, he just loves to share everything about you, so is it true or not?"

"Yeah,"

"Oh, that's greedy. Anyway, meet Ji Yeon, my wife,"

"I know she is your wife, she is so pretty,"
Y/N covers her face shyly.

"Aw, thanks,"
Ji Yeon says sweetly.

"Are you having a crush on my wife? Too bad, she is taken,"
Jieun teases.

"I know, tsk. I am just saying that she is pretty, that's all,"
She returns her gaze back to her four girlfriends who don't really look so great right now so that they can stop worrying about her laying her eyes on other people.

"They are your girlfriends?"
Jieun asks curiously.

"Right, they are Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa,"

"You got four hot stuffs with you, huh?"

"Are you having a crush on them? Too bad, they are taken,"
Y/N roasts Jieun mercilessly.

"You're still so good at attacking me with that mouth of yours,"

"I know right. Are you hungry yet?"

"Nah, we are good, we ate something before we came here,"

"Just help yourself when you are hungry, I am so sorry, I may not be around you all the time,"
Y/N feels bad. Jieun and her wife come all the way to her house and yet she can't divide them enough attention.

"It's okay, honey. We will be fine here,"

"I will make sure to check on you every ten minutes,"
Y/N says.

"It's okay. How are you still so cute even though you are already eighteen?"
Jieun pinches her cheeks and kisses on her forehead. It is a normal gesture between both of them, but not for Blackpink and Ji Yeon though.

"Baby, how about you let your niece go and talk to her other guests? We can talk to your brother and his wife instead,"
Ji Yeon quickly wraps her arm around Jieun's waist possessively and suggests.

"Sure. I will see you around then,"
Jieun tells Y/N before they walk to her father's direction.

"You are not wrong when you said that you're very close to your aunt,"
Jennie says when she walks to Y/N's side.

"Well, she is more like a sister to me honestly. Have you seen how her wife reacts? That's literally couple goal,"
Y/N says enviously.