Chapter 24:THE HECK?!

"Faster,"
Y/N moans as she grips on Lisa's shoulder tightly. Lisa is not joking when she says that she is capable of fucking the brain out of Y/N.

"Let me see your face,"
Lisa lifts Y/N's chin and meets with her teary eyes. She smiles satisfyingly and thrusts Y/N deeper and harder.

"You slut,"
She smacks Y/N's bum and rolls her nipple between her fingers.

"You like it, don't you? Getting fucked by a dog's penis?"

"She doesn't have to phrase it that way,"
Jennie thought. However, she is excited to see Y/N reaching her orgasm though since it means that it is her turn to fuck Y/N.

They have arranged the order to do Y/N, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo then Rosé in order to achieve fairness. But Y/N probably won't be able to walk tomorrow.

Y/N arches her back and throws her head backward as she feels the similar tingle in her stomach. Lisa makes sure that she reaches the deepest of Y/N and she presses Y/N's waist firmly back down on the bed while doing so.

"Fuck,"
Y/N cusses when she reached her climax. She breathes heavily to catch up the lacking oxygen in her body as Lisa tries to pull out of her.

"What the hell is going on?"
Jennie asks because Lisa is clearly struggling to take out the canine-genital-alike sex toy out of Y/N.

"Don't,"
Y/N stops Lisa from pulling out since she is too sensitive down there and Lisa is kind of hurting her by doing so.

"I can't pull out,"
Lisa looks at Jennie with helping eyes. Jennie stands up from the couch and walks toward their direction with a soft sigh. Not going to lie, she is lowkey discriminating Lisa from unable to do such simple-skill needed task. It's just pulling out? How hard can it be?

She checks their bottom connection speechlessly, only to look away confusingly after the check.

"Wait,"
Jennie has to ask for Jisoo and Rosé's help from downstair. They just went down a while ago since they have to wait for their turns and they don't want to waste their time staying in the same room for nothing.

"Lisa, you really have no skill when it comes to sex, how can you not know how to pull out?"
Rosé teases as soon as she reaches the bedroom. Lisa has collapsed on Y/N and their bottoms are still connected.

Jisoo takes a closer look at them and she gets the reason behind it immediately, being the smart ass that she is.

"It's a knot,"

"What the fuck?"
Y/N knows what is going on, being the another smart ass in the room.

"What? What knot?"
Lisa inquires curiously.

"Basically, your toy's base is stuck inside her, it will take a while to be able to pull it out,"
Jisoo explains.

"It's just a toy, you don't have to buy one with the exact same function,"
Jennie chuckles as she finds it hilarious.

"Well, the website says the realer the better, so I bought the one which resembles the most from a dog's penis,"

"Stop talking, we are never going to use this toy again and that's on final,"

"But it's expensive,"

"I don't care. Now you're freaking stuck inside me, who knows for how long and WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!"
Y/N suddenly screams due to the foreign sensation in her vagina.

"Oh, I put milk inside. The website says that this toy has the ejaculating function, so I am like, why not?"
Y/N has never experienced the feeling of receiving liquid in her. She has been gay ever since the start so she is caught off guard when something leaks inside her.

"Out of so many liquid, why milk?"
Rosé remarks as she doesn't really like milk.

"What flavour?"
Jisoo asks.

"Pure milk, to make it look like real cum, you know,"
Lisa answers proudly.

"I am okay with that,"
Jennie shrugs her shoulder.

"I am not. How the fuck am I supposed to clean it out of me?"

"We are your vagina's cleaners,"
Jennie winks at Y/N. Y/N doesn't even smile back at her and she rolls her eyes instead.

"Can someone look for the fucking manual? Thanks,"

"Here it is,"
Rosé picks up the manual from the package and flips through it.

"It says you have to wait for about ten minutes until it becomes smaller,"

"Great, I am wasting ten minutes of my life feeling stuffed and uncomfortable,"

"I thought being stuffed is supposed to make you feel great,"

"This is too stuffed, it is literally growing inside me,"

"The manual also says that it would grow slowly inside the person after his or her orgasm for the first three minutes,"
Jisoo adds as she reads the manual in Rosé's hands.

"No wonder,"

"Can you try to pull out this time?"
Y/N says. Lisa carefully pulls the fake length out and Y/N's clit is visibly swollen and red.

"I bet she is very sensitive now,"
Jennie comments while biting her thumb with full of dirty thoughts in her mind.

"Of course she is,"
Jisoo chortles.

"Another round?"
Rosé inquires Y/N.

"No, I am sore,"

"Fine,"
They let Y/N off the hook this time because of the incident earlier on. Y/N looks really tired after Lisa finally gets rid of the toy inside her.

"Cuddle?"
Jennie offers. Y/N nods lightly as she lies in one of the girl's arms. She is too worn out to even check who is that. It's probably Jennie though, since she is the one asking. However, Y/N discovers that she is actually lying on Jisoo's arms the whole time after she wakes up from her short nap.

"I thought you're Jennie unnie,"

"What is that supposed to mean? Should I feel offended?"
Jisoo raises her eyebrows in slight hostility.

"No, I thought it's her because she was the one asking for cuddle,"

"Well, I kind of just snatched you away from her arms. She was acting grumpy for a minute but it is all fine after I promise her that I will make all her three meals tomorrow,"
Y/N smiles upon hearing that.

Y/N doesn't like to directly admit this, but she is a huge sucker for all the ships among her girlfriends.