Chapter 28:Go to sleep!

A/N: Sup!

"Y/N, where are you?"
The boys are sleeping when Blackpink decide to play hide and seek with Y/N in the midnight. Since Y/N doesn't have work the next day, they could stay up as late as they want.

They have been playing for half an hour, which is kind of ridiculous because there are four of them and Y/N is just one person but they still couldn't find her anywhere.

They enter the empty guest room and search around but they couldn't find Y/N. When they are about to leave, they hear some noises made inside the closet.

"Got you,"
Lisa opens the closet with a squeal. Yes, Y/N is there but she looks like she is having her heat, that's why she makes little noises here and there due to her uncomfortable condition.

"Come here, baby,"
Y/N holds Rosé's hands, trying to stand up by herself but she falls back instead.

"Let me carry you,"
Y/N loops her arms around Rosé's neck.

"Way to the kitchen,"
Jennie suggests.

"Why kitchen?"
Jisoo inquires.

"We haven't done it there before. Don't you love the risk of getting caught by anyone when they walk past by?"

"I will do it,"
Lisa says.

"Can you guys end this conversation already? Y/N doesn't look great,"

"Fine. Let's move,"

In the kitchen
"Relax a little, Y/N/N,"
Jisoo coaxes the younger one on the countertop as she keeps trembling because of her heat.

"Let me eat her out,"
Jisoo suggests.

"I am okay with anything as long as there is my turn,"
Lisa says.

Jisoo tucks on the hem of Y/N's pyjama's pants and pulls it down to her ankle level, not entirely removing it. She squats down to face the arousal and dives deep down when she can no longer hold back her eagerness. Her tongue lays flat on Y/N's clit and she starts to lick it like her favourite sweet.

"Keep it low, Y/N. You don't want them to come down and see you being like this right?"
Lisa teases her as she squeezes the ice cold cream on Y/N's stomach area. Y/N moans louder because of the cold sensation plus the stimulation that are acting on her. Jennie brings a gag along with her and ties it around Y/N's mouth.

"That solves our problem,"

Y/N arches her back when Rosé and Lisa start licking the cream on her body. It's kind of ticklish.

"I am suddenly not thirsty anymore,"
Jimin moves his way back to his room in disgust. It's just a really unexpected scene to witness, considering it's almost three in the morning. He just wants to get water but it seems like the kitchen is occupied by someone else.

"Oops,"
Jennie says.

"We should probably finish up this round quickly,"

"Unnie..."
Y/N's breathes get irregular as she could feel the knot in her stomach getting tighter and finally, she reaches her climax.

The cream is nowhere to be found on her stomach anymore, just some obvious lines of saliva made by Rosé and Lisa.

"Do you want to take a shower?"
Jennie asks as she removes the gag from Y/N's mouth.

"Yeah, I am dirty,"

"What do you mean? Our saliva on you is dirty?"
Rosé questions her.