Chapter 29:The interview

At Adecy's house
It's been four days since Blackpink have gone to their own individual trips. Y/N feels lonely so she decides to have a girls' night with Adecy. They literally just chat and do nothing else, or maybe gossip about a few people that they have worked with during the drama. Well, not everything is sunshine and rainbow all the time.

"Remember how they left you last time during your sixth month anniversary?"
Adecy mentions. (Refer to chapter 50 in GFY 1)

"Oh my god, I know right. But this time is different, they are going to different places for two weeks. For god sake, how am I supposed to survive?"

"I can fill your next two weeks schedule with full of jobs if you want to,"

"Are you serious?"
Y/N rolls her eyes.

"Sort of actually. You will feel less lonely that way,"

"But you also keep me busy, which is not good,"
Of course it's not good. Y/N has always wanted a relaxing working style. Honestly, she is just too lazy to work, that's all.

"Do you want to take the interview?"

"What interview?"

"Jimmy Fallon, sissy,"

"Why would he be interviewing me?"

"Probably because your drama becomes famous, I think,"
She replies sarcastically.

"Is it?"
Y/N asks curiously because she really has no idea. She has decided to take a break from everything related to her work so she hasn't really received any news yet.

"Yeah, how do you not know? It's your own drama,"

"I am sorry that I haven't been touching my phone for the past few days because I have four girlfriends who are so horny and decide to go full on before they leave me for two weeks,"

"Woah, that's...very sexually active,"

"I know. You're welcome for the piece of unnecessary information by the way,"

"So, are you taking the interview or not?"

"Yeah, I guess, it's Jimmy Fallon after all,"

"You know how to speak English?"
Now, how to start this. Y/N did learn a few words from Jennie and Rosé the other day for their own kinky ass. They told Y/N to cuss in English while having sex with them because they thought it would be extra sexy for Y/N to do so. But did it really come out as more sexy in the end? That's a yes.

"I know how to cuss a few words,"
Y/N answers after a solid ten seconds.

"What even? I thought you grow up in a wealthy family and you're supposed to be good in English like how every rich kid does,"

"I did speak English when I was little but hey, I still study in Korean,"

"How about now?"

"I rarely spoke English now, but it doesn't mean that I can't pick it up again?"
Y/N is a fast learner and basically a genius, remember?

"How are you going to pick it up within one week?"

"That's quite a long time, no worries, my basic is there, I just need to add a little of accent to make myself sound more appealing,"

"You better be. It's a big show, Y/N, don't fuck this up,"

"What if I did?"

"Well...I don't know, the most they can attack is just that you're a stupid. That's it,"

"I am not a stupid,"
Y/N whines.

"I know you are not,"

"Have you seen my achievements in nineteen years?"
Y/N scoffs.

"You're complacent, aren't you?"

"But that's because I can. Anyway, bye, I need to go back to my house now, unnies will haunt me if they know that I go back at this hour,"

"It's only 3a.m,"

"Bruh, it's already 3a.m, you mean? I really need to go now. Text me when the interview is happening,"

Three days later
In USA
During the interview
"We have Lee Y/N here with us today. Hi, Y/N,"

"Hi, Jimmy,"
Y/N greets him back politely.

"So, recently your relationship has been opened up to the public, am I right?"

"Well...I don't open it up voluntarily actually. The paparazzi did,"
Y/N answers.

"Alright. Even till this day, it's not very common to have a common relationship so I have a question that I am dying to ask here. I hope it doesn't sound rude because it's not my intention at all. But what is the reason for you to date four girls at the same time?"

"Well, I really love them and I don't think I can live without any of them,"
Y/N replies. She doesn't really know how to answer that question. It's just that when love strikes, it just does, right?

"Okay. Next question, how long has your relationship been?"

"Two years plus,"

"Seems like Y/N is a woman with short words,"
He jokes.

"Yeah, I kinda am,"
Y/N admits shyly.

"It's totally fine. Let's move on to the next question. I know it must be an early question for you to consider, but do you have any plan to get married or even have children with your girlfriends?"

"Look, I won't propose to them. It's not that I don't love them or anything like that but I want them to have control over when they are ready to finally start a family with me. There are four of them but I am just...me alone, if you get what I mean. I don't want to force four of them to marry me because I want to and what if they are not comfortable with the idea of 'sharing' me. That's why I want them to take their time and whenever they are ready, I am just here for them anytime,"
Y/N blurts out without thinking much. She has been thinking about this problem a lot since two years ago when they start dating.

"Right. That's very nice of you, Y/N. Next question, do you have any favourite out of your four girlfriends?"

"Of course not. They will kill me if I say I have a favourite one out of four of them. I love them equally and they love me just as much as I do to them,"