Chapter 22:First episode

A/N: I miss you guys so much 😘

"Why do you sound so envious?"
Rosé asks intriguingly.

"Do I?"
Y/N questions with a thin smile.

"Yeah, do you want to marry us already?"
Jisoo asks excitedly.

"No. It's just that..."
Y/N pauses as she is trying to figure out a way to tell Blackpink her inner thought.

"Just what?"
Lisa hugs her and inquires her gently.

"I wish I can achieve marriage life like theirs someday,"

"Of course you can,"
Jennie answers confidently. They are going to spoil Y/N like there is no tomorrow and say yes to most of the things she asks.

"Nah, there is still a long way to go,"
Y/N has to admit that she is not prepared for marriage yet. She just officially becomes an adult today, she has so many things she wants to do before she can fully commits herself to the four gorgeous girls in front of her.

"We can marry you right away if you want,"
Rosé says half jokingly.

"I know you will. But look, I don't think we are ready yet. Let's just focus on our career and have everything settled down first before we even talk about marriage,"
Y/N gives each of them a quick peck on their lips before she unwraps Lisa's hand around her waist and prepares some drinks for the guests.

The four best friends just stare at each other quietly and a smile appears on their faces as they realise that Y/N has that dream of leading a happy marriage with them one day. All they know is that when the day finally comes, it is going to feel so unreal.

In their bedroom
11.05p.m
"I thought we are just going to sleep,"

"Oh, why are you so naive? Of course you won't be able to sleep tonight,"
Jennie smirks.

"I hope you have a good enough reason for that because I have schedule tomorrow,"

"Well, it's your birthday, we want to pleasure you, princess,"
Lisa starts sliding her hand underneath Y/N's clothes and squeezes her breasts. Y/N let out a soft sigh and arches her back on the bed.

"My heat..."
Y/N mumbles under her breathe as her heat comes to her again.

"Perfect timing. We have a long night to go, princess,"
Rosé says and pecks Y/N lightly on her lips.

(No smut for you all pervert 😛)

Two months later
9.30p.m
"Hurry up, four of you,"
Y/N is sitting on the couch, anticipating her drama to play on the television soon. That's her very first drama, she doesn't want anyone to miss it, not her girlfriends, especially.

"I just finished bathing, what is happening?"
Jennie asks confusingly while sitting down beside Y/N.

"My drama is airing anytime soon, can you all just sit down here and watch it with me?"

"Okay, baby,"
Rosé settles down beside Y/N and wraps her arms around her shoulder to pull her in closer.

"We are coming too,"
Lisa and Jisoo rush their way down and both of them sit at the corners of the couch.

"It's starting,"
Y/N announces excitedly and grins at her girlfriends happily. She has put in months of effort in the drama, she better not disappoint her love ones and most importantly, her own self.

"As expected, her face is flawless,"
Jisoo praises.

One hour later
"What? That's it?"
Jennie remarks frustratingly.

She can't get enough of watching Y/N's excellent acting skill. Of course she will give the credit to the other actors and actresses in the drama as well but she can't help but to only concentrate on Y/N. She is just so eye-catching.

Four of them are pretty sure that now the first episode has released, Y/N is going to gain popularity and she is going to get more busy soon. It's kind of sad but they understand that it comes as part of Y/N's job, it is indeed time consuming but it's better than having nothing to do at all, especially when her job is an actress. If she has no job, it only means that she has no source of income and that's the last thing Y/N wants.

"Yes, the next episode will be three days later, remember to watch my drama every Tuesday and Friday. I am ordering you all to do this and not asking you as a favour by the way,"

"What happen if you get famous though? Are you going to abandon all of us when you meet someone better out there?"
Lisa asks jokingly.

"Who knows? Maybe, if he or she could provide me a better quality of life, then why not?"
Y/N jokes back but only to earn four pair of stern glares from her girlfriends.

"Y/N, this is unacceptable,"
Rosé voices out.

"I am just kidding, I won't leave all of you. I love you too much to live without you for the rest of my life. Why do you think that it is possible for me to find someone else who is better than you at the first place?"
The rhetorical question has helped Blackpink to gain back their confidence in no time. Well, look, Y/N is not wrong. Who can be a better girlfriend than them?

"We know, we are just being humble,"
Jennie lifts up the corner of her lips and makes eye contact with Y/N confidently.

"There is a reason why I rarely praise you all. Now you are just further proving me that I am right,"
Y/N criticises their narcissism sassily.

"Ouch, excuse me,"
Jisoo makes an expression that looks like she is being offended.

"Stop it. You look gay,"
Lisa comments.

"As if I am not,"
Jisoo rolls her eyes at Lisa.

"Anyway, you guys have any suggestion for dinner tonight? If not, I am actually craving for pizza, I am just thinking that maybe we could have pizza for dinner, any objection?"

"No,"

"Excellent, pizza it is then,"

"Can I have dessert too?"
Rosé asks.

"Sure, what do you want?"

"You know, I have been picking up my interest in art again, I sort of need you as my inspiration,"
She looks at Y/N lustfully and she bites her lips unconsciously as she eyes at Y/N's plump lips.

"Fuck girl Rosé is back to the game again,"
Jisoo says loudly.

"I am sorry but I am craving for pizza more than you right now,"
Y/N rejects her directly.

Rosé still sneaks into Y/N's pants in the midnight though.