Say "I Love You"

Based on the song "Not Another Song About Love" by Hollywood Ending (dont @ me please)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and JJ are like brother and sister. You play pranks on each other, you fight, you annoy eachother. But, you both have feelings for one another. You don't know it, and you both try to admit, but you can't seem to, until one night...

I was at the chateau with JB, Kie, Pope, and JJ. It was just a relaxing night, drinking beers by a fire, breathing in the ocean air, when someone broke the silence.

"I'm going back to my dad's..." We all stared at him, shocked."JJ, you ca-"

"I don't want y'all's opinions. Just thought i'd let you know if something bad happens..."

"JJ that's a red flag. Your whole house is just one big flag that says 'Danger' in bold letters." I say, ignoring his comment.

"Yeah-"

"J, she's right. Your dad will beat you..." Kie cuts him off. JJ looks down at the ground, and messes with his hair."JJ, dude, you can't go back there." John B says after taking a sip of his beer.

Without notice, he got up and went into the chateau."He seriously thinks you'll let him go back, y/n?" Pope asks."I'll go talk to him..." I replied and got up. I walk into the kitchen, and didnt see him."J?" I softly walked over to the spare bedroom, that he usually slept in. I opened the door and saw him packing some extra clothes.

"JJ-"

"Get out." he looked angry, but scared."JJ, youre not going over there." I walked over and tried to stop him.

"Get off." He didn't yell, he clearly didn't want to fight about this. I stared into his eyes."I don't want you going over to his house." I firmly told him, placing a hand on my hip.

"Well, it doesn't matter what you want, i'm going over and you can't stop me."

"JJ i'm just trying to help you! Why are you being so stubborn about this?!"

"Because none of you should have a say in what I can and can't do! You don't understand, y/n! You try to stop me everytime I want to go over, and we end up fighting!"

"Oh, my bad for looking out for you. I'll just let your father punch you to death. JJ this runs everytime so why won't you just stop trying to go over! I'm trying to help!"

"Well stop helping! That's all you do!"

"J, I care about you, you're like a brother to me. Can't you see where i'm coming from?"

-JJ's Perspective-

The word "brother" pained me as she said it. I admit, I have feelings for her, but she said I was like her brother...Had I been bro zoned?

"I couldn't care less, about me being a brother to you. And no, frankly I can't see where your coming from, I never have, and never will."

She stared at me in shock and anger. She scoffed, not being able to say anything.

"Y'kow what? I hate everything about you Maybank! You can never accept help once in your life! Can you just let us be your family instead of some barricade blocking you from doing whatever shit you do!?"

I felt my heart skip a beat. She hated everything about me...

"Go ahead! Go to your father's if your so inclined to! But don't expect me to clean your wounds, or be there to help you." She walked out of the room, and slammed the door.

I sat on the bed, pulling my head, tears filling my eyes. Damn it, JJ your so stupid! Why wouldn't you just let her help you!

I layed back on the bed, as a single tear slipped from my eyes. I should've been thinking about anything else, but the only thoughts that went through my head were, Did she mean it? Did she really hate me?