Lady Problems

All of us were chilling on the boat, enjoying the heat of the sun. JB was fishing, Kie was tanning, Pope was reading a book, and me and JJ were sitting with our feet in the water, drinking beer.

"I can't believe summer's almost over." I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah. I just hope my teachers don't care about me skipping this year." He took a big gulp of his drink and crushed the can.

I chuckled, but then I felt a small flow of liquid come from down there. I immediately froze and my whole body tensed up.

"What happened?" JJ asked, noticing my change in position. "Ithijsstrtdmprd." I said in a small whisper.

"Say that again?" He asked and his hand came to my exposed back.

"IthinkIjuststartedmyperiod." I said a bit louder, but talking way too fast for anyone to comprehend. "Babe, slow down." JJ looked into my eyes with his comforting ones.

"I think I started my period." I whined and looked down in my own self pity and embarrassment.

"Okay, do you want to go back to the chateau?" He moved my head up with his fingers under my chin. I wanted to go home, but at the same time I didn't want to cut everyone's boat time.

"I promise they won't mind. Plus, looks like a storm is coming through soon. We should be leaving about now, anyway." He said, noting my hesitation.

"Yeah, can be go home?" He looked happy to hear that.

"Yo, John B! Looks like a storm's brewing. We should probably head back." JB turned around from looking at his line that wasn't pulling anything.

He looked at JJ and me, then to the dark storm clouds in the distance. "Yeah. You're right." He turned around, chugging the rest of his beer. He sat down and turned the key that started the motor. JJ and I took our feet from the salty water, and he stood up to sit on one of the seats.

I stood up hesitantly and checked to make sure there wasn't a red spot. There wasn't, thank god.

I then walked over to Jay and sat next to him. Thunder started sounding far in the distance and a few lightning strikes came with it. I snuggled into JJ's naked and toned chest, his fingers instinctively moving to my hair to play with it.

"When we get home can we steal the ice cream and watch movies for the rest of the day?" I quietly asked my caring boyfriend who couldn't say no to me. "Of course, princess." He chuckled.

~

We pulled up to the chateau and got on the dock, JJ wrapped his old jacket around my waist. He came around beside me as we walked. "Shit. Did I bleed through?" I asked him under my breath. He nodded but immediately grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze.

I let out a soft sigh and my eyes stayed trained on the rickety house until we got to the porch.

"Okay, you go get comfy and I'll get the ice cream. Pick a good movie." JJ kissed my lips and headed to the kitchen. I giggled like a little girl and rushed to get a change of clothes and fix myself up. I did my business in the bathroom and snuggled into JJ and I's shared bed.

Soon, JJ comes in holding two buckets of ice cream and two spoons.

"Alright, babe, strawberry and chocolate. Your favorite." JJ wears the cheekiest smile as he hands me the tubs and spoons, and gets into bed with me. He grabs the chocolate and one spoon and we both look at the TV. The movie I chose first was Mulan.

"Ah, good choice." He smiles as he shoves a scoop into his mouth.

The rest of the day was spent eating ice cream, watching Disney princess movies, and cuddling with my favorite person in the world.