I Love You For Who You Are

Like I said in my last post, you are all beautiful, no matter what.

-Warnings-
In this the character doesn't like her body, I will just put this here in case any of you are uncomfortable with that kind of stuff.
------
------

-Your Perspective-

I was on the boat with JJ, John B, Kie, and Pope. We were just fishing and having a good time. I was wearing a red bikini with jean shorts and a red and black flannel of it.

It was a hot day out, but I didn't want to expose my body. I didn't like how chubby I was. My stomach wasn't flat, my legs were thicker than I would like, my arms had a little flab on them, and I just generally didn't like how I looked recently.

I stopped eating breakfast and started having smaller meals, but to no avail, it didn't seem to be doing anything. JJ was sitting next to me, and it hadn't crossed my mind if he had noticed my behavior.

"Hey you might wanna take that off, it's getting a little hot," he said oulling at my shirt."No, i'll be fine," I smiled at him. He looked confused for a second but instead he grabbed a fishing pole.

A couple hours later, it was mid-day now, and super hot."Hey, y/n please take the flannel off. I don't want you to get overheated." JJ whispered to me."JJ, I told you i'll be fine." I insisted. I knew he could see me sweating, and he was right, it was super hot, but I just couldn't bring myself to take it off.

"Please?" I saw worry in his ocean blue eyes. I looked away and stayed silent as he gave me puppy dog eyes. I looked down at my feet, fiddling with my buttons."Y/n?" He lifted up my chin to look in his eyes."You're beautiful, I love you so much. But, please, please take it off babygirl..."

"No..." I looked away again. He sighed and dropped his hand. He crouched down so he could look at me."Fine, but you're gonna talk to me when we get back."

"Fine."

-----
-----

I looked deep into his crystal blue eyes. I was sat on the spare bed, the door was closed, and JJ stoof infront of me with his arms crossed. He stared into my soul for what felt like hours. All that rang in my mind was

Deny
Deny
Deny

"So..." He tapped his arm, looking at his feet."So." I responded looking down aswell.

-JJ's Perspective-

"You gonna spill, or will I have to force you to?" I asked staring into her y/e/c eyes. She couldn't even look at me. I walked over and tilted her chin up gently with my fingers."Please tell me, baby." She looked away.

I sighed.

...

"I want to make something straight." she looked up, tears welling up in her eyes."I think you're beautiful, even if you don't. And I love everything about you, I can't even put it into words."

-Your Perspective-

He smiled and looked down."Y/n, I love you to literal pieces. And I-I...I hate seeing you acting like this." He sat next to me and brought me into a hug.I let a few tears slip, more threatning to fall."You can cry with me, babygirl." he tightened, and pulled my head to his chest. My legs wrapped around his hips as I let a few more salty droplets fell down my face. His words made me feel safe, for once.

"I, I feel...like I-" I choked, the lump in my throat growing."Like what, doll?"

"I can't explain it..." I muttered, wrapping my arms around his torso."Would you like me to tell you what I saw..?" I felt two more slip. I slightly nodded, unable to talk for fear I would break down."I think...you don't feel comfortable exposing your body, and I can understand that." He lifted up my chin, to look at him."But, eating like you are, and covering up all the time isn't good for you. It might not seem like it, but your mental health will slowly start to shrivel up with bad thoughts all the time. And I really, really want you to know that I love you for who you are. Not Kie, not Sarah, not any other girl on OBX, I chose you." he looked at me with sympathy.

And with those words, I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down. He, he just made me feel at home. Like I could do anything to him, and he would still love me. He pulled me closer as I cried harder."I know, I know..." he whispered into my hair. 2 drops of water fell onto my hair, he was crying too.

After a bit, I calmed down. But me and JJ just stayed tightly together. He was rubbing up and down my back, as I clung onto his stomach.

-A Few Hours Later-

The credits of Moana played as me and JJ layed in bed. Even when we were watching movies, he was still holding me close.

-----
-----

Over the next few days, JJ kept a close eye on me, and made sure I ate, even if it was a little bit. He would hold my hand everywhere we went, and encouraged me to not wear long sleeves.

"Thank you..." I muttered as our feet dangled into the water. He looked over to me."I will be here for you, y/n y/l/n, always and forever."

I hope you liked this one! It took me a bit to make, and like I said in the beginning and my last post, you are beautiful in your own ways, each and every one of you. I love you all so much, remember to eat and drink today even if it's just a little bit!
-M
Word Count- 997